depo shot causing bleed any ideas on what i can do to stop the bleeding

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2008 06:09 pm
I have started taking the shot a few months ago and have been bleeding all along i have heard of methods like taking the pill. But i seem to be at a loss if any one has any suggestions i am all ears please have no shame i am in dire need of help
thankyou
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 4,326 • Replies: 3
No top replies

sullyfish6

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2008 06:25 pm
@lovetolive22,
Did you call your Dr.? What did he/she say. I understand it takes 14 weeks for this hormone to get regulated in the body. Your side effects seem to be more than normal.

0 Replies

VampiresDream

Reply Sun 14 Dec, 2008 10:04 pm
I took my first depo shot in September 5 days after the start of my period. I had 5 weeks free and clear and have been bleeding ever since. 48 days! What else bleeds for 48 days and lives? If anyone has an antedote please share the information. I am with you sista, desperate to end this evil thing...
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 14 Dec, 2008 10:10 pm
@lovetolive22,
Why so pitiful? Call your doctor's office and ask them this question. Did someone besides an md's office give you this injection?
0 Replies