Obama, a Breath of Fresh Air

anton

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2008 12:22 am
Is Barak up to the job?
The initial euphoria is subsiding the reasoning gene is kicking in: Can Barak Obama live up to all of the expectations placed on him; there is no doubt he is a highly educated man and a formidable orator but does he have what it takes to go against the establishment and impose his will, I suppose we will have to hope and wait to find the answer to that question?
I wish him well and I feel sure the American people didn’t vote for an African American or a black-man, they voted for the character of the man who they believe will bring change to the US and the world.

The Bush regime sullied the good name of America during their tenure; unilaterally starting wars causing the deaths of thousands of innocent civilians, making the world a less safer place and by promoting excess & greed destroyed the US and world economy, now the new President is expected to put it all right and we know that is not going to be easy; lets step back and wait, I’m certain his intentions are honourable and, because he is not contaminated by swill that has been Capitol Hill, we must all believe he can do it… I do.
God Bless America!

Paying for my fuel at the Service Station this morning one fellow was complaining about the price of petrol, the cashier said, ”Yes all because of the **Expletive** Americans everything has gone up, we don’t want them destroying our economy again!” ??????
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,156 • Replies: 9
No top replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2008 08:32 am
@anton,
I predict next summer:

$5/gallon gas in the USA
10% unemployment
Auto industry shut down for two months, instead of two weeks
Gun bans and free abortions via executive order
Calls to impeach Obama
JTT

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2008 10:15 am
@cjhsa,
I predict that cj will get wackier by the day and by next summer, he'll be in a padded cell.
CalamityJane

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2008 10:16 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

I predict that cj will get wackier by the day and by next summer, he'll be in a padded cell.

Oh yes, let's hope so!
cjhsa

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2008 10:19 am
@CalamityJane,
You all make me sick.
Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2008 11:34 am
@cjhsa,
terminally with luck.
cjhsa

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2008 12:42 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Bear, we're all terminal.... and you're way older than I am.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2008 02:29 pm
Olde Kenyan saying... "Never kiss arse when standing downwind." Shocked
0 Replies

anton

Reply Mon 18 May, 2009 12:48 am
@anton,
Eight months has passed since I made my last post here and the bristles are fast falling from the new broom, the fact is Obama is little better than the clown he replaced and the US is still a dysfunctional society and a real danger to peace in the world. The excess and greed of the little American piggies knows no bounds, once again they have brought financial chaos to the world only this time the world has the message and is turning away from the failed super-power in droves. China has only to call in their debt and the US goes down the gurgler!
Europe, China and India will be part of the new world order and the US, courtesy of the NRA, will have all the time in the world to play with their guns, what happens then God only knows?
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Thu 18 Jun, 2009 10:42 am
@anton,
anton wrote:

Is Barak up to the job?

Hell No!

0 Replies