I'm dropping my democrat "friends".

Gargamel

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2008 02:07 pm
@spendius,
spendius wrote:

Surely "mascitating" is the word you want. You are talking teeth after all. Eating involves much more than the teeth.

If they put you in charge of a class on Darwinian evolution you would be on about lingerie shops in no time.

Is there a connection to Democrat "friends"? I'm sorry to ask but I'm new on here and I didn't want to read back in case I snapped a rib.

You are British, yes? Unfortunately we will be unable to take your contributions to any discussion on dental hygiene seriously.
spendius

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2008 02:25 pm
@Gargamel,
I'm sorry. I didn't realise it was about dental hygiene. I thought it was about faking looking good. Lying through your teeth so to speak. That's what dental prosthetics are for isn't it? Mainly. And they are detrimental to dental hygiene for obvious reasons.

They are probably pretty safe hygienically if you only put them in to smile.
Gargamel

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2008 02:32 pm
@spendius,
A predictably English point ofview, reinforcing precisely why we must be wary of your thoughts on the subject.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2008 02:34 pm
I'm dropping mine too. They are the most closed minded, "Ignore button" kind of morons I've ever had the displeasure of being around. And they're chicken **** pacifists too.
kuvasz

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2008 02:39 pm
@cjhsa,
i would never ignore you.

you're such a cheap laugh.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2008 03:33 pm
@spendius,
spendius wrote:

Surely "mascitating" is the word you want. You are talking teeth after all. Eating involves much more than the teeth.

If they put you in charge of a class on Darwinian evolution you would be on about lingerie shops in no time.

Is there a connection to Democrat "friends"? I'm sorry to ask but I'm new on here and I didn't want to read back in case I snapped a rib.

About half of the posts on the first couple of pages were about retainers and braces. Sorry if that was confusing. Those invisaligns are really pretty nifty though.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
engineer

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2008 03:53 pm
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:

Just thought I would repost this since (at least) 5 democrats voted it down the first time to -5.

Well, you did call a person a racist because she did not support your candidate and you called a person a crook when there has been no hint of illegal activity. Did you expect everyone to give you a thumbs up?
Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2008 04:04 pm
@engineer,
he was hoping for one....
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2008 04:09 pm
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:

Quote:
California provides almost double the food support that Mississippi does.

Do people in MS eat half as much as those in CA? I suppose if they only eat half as much eventually they won't exist.

Ummm, Mississippi doesn't feed half of Mexico.

that's right because those beaner wetback cocksuckers (no offense Rex) deserve nothing but starvation.... if Jesus were here (Rex's Jesus anyway) he would say "**** them!!!!Bring me a slice of apple pie."
RexRed

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2008 12:13 pm
@engineer,
Quote:
Well, you did call a person a racist because she did not support your candidate and you called a person a crook when there has been no hint of illegal activity. Did you expect everyone to give you a thumbs up?

Oprah only gave airtime on her lousy two-bit show to people who favored her BLACK candidate for president. Now if that isn't racism then what is racism? Would Oprah have thought O’Reilly a racist had he refused to grant Obama an interview? Yet Oprah will allow rapists, pedophiles and baby killers on her show…

Do you think the reason Oprah refused Palin was because Barack was black or because she hates women?

She disagrees with the republican politics and so she does not allow them on her show but she allows rapists and pedophiles… Thus she must agree with them…
RexRed

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2008 12:16 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Quote:
that's right because those beaner wetback cocksuckers (no offense Rex) deserve nothing but starvation.... if Jesus were here (Rex's Jesus anyway) he would say "**** them!!!!Bring me a slice of apple pie."

Oh yea, California is so nice the feed them immigrants apple pie then slave work them in the fields for less than minimum wage... REAL CHARITABLE!
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2008 01:26 pm
@RexRed,
Oprah is a hypocritical bitch pig.
engineer

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2008 01:33 pm
@RexRed,
Just out of curiosity Rex, when all of your "friends" voted for Kerry four years ago, why didn't you drop them then? How about when they voted for Gore? What's different this time that has you in such a state?
Gargamel

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2008 02:33 pm
@cjhsa,
Geez! What does that make your mother?
RexRed

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2008 08:04 pm
@engineer,
Quote:
Just out of curiosity Rex, when all of your "friends" voted for Kerry four years ago, why didn't you drop them then? How about when they voted for Gore? What's different this time that has you in such a state?

The answer is too exhaustive... I have decided to write a book about it instead. Smile
engineer

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2008 06:58 am
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:

Quote:

The answer is too exhaustive... I have decided to write a book about it instead. Smile

I might read that book. It sounds like you live in an interesting community.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2008 07:02 am
@Gargamel,
What are you, like six?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2008 08:51 am
@RexRed,
How do you feel about these people? This clip was taken on the subway in NYC on election night.

spendius

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2008 09:47 am
@kickycan,
Shaming ain't it?