RexRed

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2008 04:33 pm
@Gargamel,
thanks Smile
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2008 04:59 pm
@Gargamel,
I id not knoW that. I suppose that the plastic can become brittle.
Butrflynet

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2008 05:52 pm
@RexRed,
Quote:
Wonder what they will do when they realize that my inner vibe has turned to pure hate for them? I will now reach across the isle only to spit in their faces.

Applied to be a contestant on that TV show Survivior Island, eh?
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2008 06:18 pm
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:

I can't stand to even be in their company or presence anymore.

Imagine how they feel.
RexRed

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2008 07:24 pm
@joefromchicago,
Quote:
Imagine how they feel.

Do liberals “feel” for anything other than themselves?

Who are the nation's 'cheapstates'? Try the blue ones.
http://www.csmonitor.com/2004/1222/p15s01-ussc.html

Comment: The liberals are now going to re-distribute wealth to the poor???!!!!!!
kuvasz

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2008 08:29 pm
you know son, you need to grow up and mature a little before calling your political opponents thieves, whores, and pederasts.

i spent the last 48 hours reaching for reconciliation to the mccain supporters on this site with limited effect and only two of you have not gone nutty. the sun will rise tomorrow and your political opponents are not the devil.
Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2008 08:47 pm
@kuvasz,
yes rex....they are the devil....or at least the devil's minions..... and you are possessed by them like it or not, which is why you are a Godless homosexual... guided by the same perverted lusts that caused God to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah....do you think you can declare the Lord while embracing the cock and get to heaven? No I tell you no, you will be sodomized for eternity by Throk the thorn cocked demon who ejaculates molten lead. He will have the face of Obama, the soft white underbelly of Bill Clinton and the hairy calves and cloven hooves of Janet Reno. abandon hope Rex........................................................................ or just grow up.
Rockhead

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2008 08:51 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
does kinda seem like a keep the cake but wanna eat the cake, as well.

Rex, your God must be the most compassionate crazy bastard yet...
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2008 08:55 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
damnit bear didn't you get the memo? we have to seduce them with kind words to the dark side of the Force.

http://www.ugo.com/movies/who-is-the-coolest-star-wars-character/images/Emperor-Palpatine.jpg
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2008 09:09 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Quote:
yes rex....they are the devil....or at least the devil's minions..... and you are possessed by them like it or not, which is why you are a Godless homosexual... guided by the same perverted lusts that caused God to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah....do you think you can declare the Lord while embracing the cock and get to heaven? No I tell you no, you will be sodomized for eternity by Throk the thorn cocked demon who ejaculates molten lead. He will have the face of Obama, the soft white underbelly of Bill Clinton and the hairy calves and cloven hooves of Janet Reno. abandon hope Rex........................................................................ or just grow up.

The democrats have already butt fucked America.

I prefer to save my virginity.
roger

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2008 09:09 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Dayum! I should bookmark that against the time I need some really good insults.
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2008 09:20 pm
@RexRed,
REX SAID
Quote:
The democrats have already butt fucked America.

I prefer to save my virginity.

That's likely the problem right there, your semen is backing up and overflowing your gonads and affecting your brain.
RexRed

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2008 09:36 pm
@kuvasz,
Quote:
That's likely the problem right there, your semen is backing up and overflowing your gonads and affecting your brain.

Some people do use their brain.
kuvasz

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2008 10:46 pm
@RexRed,
Its not that one uses their brain, but how much of it one uses, for instance if you were to look at all of your posts on this thread and have enough imagination to consider them written by a democrat had mccain won this week you would have called the person a whiny, tittyboy crybaby who is so immature when not getting his way that he holds his breath and stomps his foot. that's not a sign of maturity but its opposite, and subject to pity and derision
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2008 10:59 pm
@RexRed,
Quote:
I can't stand to even be in their company or presence anymore. They don't deserve me.

We don't deserve you either. Really.

RexRed

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2008 12:19 am
@rosborne979,
Quote:
We don't deserve you either. Really.

You never did deserve me.
kuvasz

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2008 12:23 am
@RexRed,
WWJD?
0 Replies