Intrepid

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2008 10:16 pm
@cjhsa,
cjhsa wrote:

Kicky, I'm going to go apply for the CEO position of my company today. I figure, Obullshitboy got that job, why can't I?

Cuz you are an idiot?
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2008 10:18 pm
@Mame,
Mame wrote:

cjhsa wrote:

Actually, I was VP of a business when I was much younger. I have no interest in working any longer - what is the point?

Why not just give up altogether and shoot yourself in the head with one of your guns?

Wouldn't that be a waste of a bullet?
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Mon 25 May, 2009 03:18 am
@farmerman,
ditto Very Happy
Look in the mirror
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 29 May, 2009 10:58 am
I'm prescient.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 29 May, 2009 11:00 am
@cjhsa,
cjhsa wrote:

I'm prescient.

**** that, you're barely even present, let alone prescient.

Cycloptichorn
cjhsa

Reply Fri 29 May, 2009 11:04 am
@Cycloptichorn,
Hey Cyclo, I suppose congrats are in order. I see Obama dropped the charges against you and your two Black Panther buddies today.
Below viewing threshold (view)
Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 29 May, 2009 11:07 am
@cjhsa,
cjhsa wrote:

Hey Cyclo, I suppose congrats are in order. I see Obama dropped the charges against you and your two Black Panther buddies today.

I'm more of a gray panther.

Did you end up getting that boil on your dick lanced? Haven't seen ya in a while and was wondering how that problem turned out.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 29 May, 2009 11:11 am
@TTH,
I'm only here for a moment to gloat. Anyone who can't see the damage that Obama has done in his first few months in office is in DEEP, DEEP DENIAL.

Told ya so.
Mame

Reply Sat 30 May, 2009 07:35 am
@cjhsa,
It was very pleasant while you were gone.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sat 30 May, 2009 08:16 am
@cjhsa,
cjhsa wrote:

I'm only here for a moment to gloat. Anyone who can't see the damage that Obama has done in his first few months in office is in DEEP, DEEP DENIAL.

Told ya so.

Boy.. I sure hope Obama doesn't ignore a memo entitled Bin Laden Determined to Strike in U.S. in September.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 06:54 am
Why does the UAW now own the small percentage of GM that the gubmint doesn't own?

Might it have anything to do with the fact that they gave 99% of their political donations to Dumboshits over the last 50 years? Gee... I wonder.... Funking thieves. Obama needs to be deported. He's not the president, he's not even a citizen. In fact, I think he's something much, much worse.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 07:03 am
regarding the title of this thread

don't let the door hit you on your way out
cjhsa

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 07:09 am
@djjd62,
ENEMY!!! GFY!
Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 08:24 am
@cjhsa,
As president of the Wake County "Let's Destroy America" chapter, I saw a secret scripture today written by his holiness Lord Obama.... CJ, I hate to tell you this but your name is on the list of people to be picked up and sent to reeducation camps. First however you are to be sent to the "Large Black Thugs With Huge Sore Penises" gulag in order to break your spirit and make you more open to suggestion...pack some KY....I wouldn't worry about the guns. You won't be needing them.
cjhsa

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 08:47 am
@Bi-Polar Bear,
You don't have to explain to me what Obama has planned for real Americans there Mr. Bi-sexual Obama fluffer.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 12:01 pm
@cjhsa,
cjhsa wrote:

I'm only here for a moment to gloat.

Your gloating moment has now extended into the fourth day. Will you be resting on the seventh?
cjhsa

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 01:50 pm
@Intrepid,
Intrepid wrote:

cjhsa wrote:

I'm only here for a moment to gloat.

Your gloating moment has now extended into the fourth day. Will you be resting on the seventh?

At least you admit your inferiority.
Intrepid

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 03:39 pm
@cjhsa,
Rolling Eyes How do you figure that? Shocked
0 Replies