JTT

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2008 04:31 pm
Quote:
Re: Nick Ashley (Post 3459050)
Nick Ashley wrote:

I only have one complaint against Chrome for normal browsing, and that is I hate the way it scrolls. It seems way to fast for me, and I haven't seen a way to slow it down.

Quote:
Robert Gentel wrote:
I agree with this, and as you know (from our countless browser discussions) I think Opera has scrolling nailed perfectly. It accelerates as you go so it starts out slow and then gets very fast. It's the best scrolling experience in browsers IMO.

Further to this scrolling thing, when you're at the top of the Topics page, and you're scrolling down, it always clicks, by default, into the search tags box. I have to click on my mouse button to move the cursor back to the Topics page to keep scrolling. Is this only my computer or does it happen to others?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 974 • Replies: 3
No top replies

mac11

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2008 04:34 pm
@JTT,
JTT, it's not just you.
ossobuco

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2008 04:38 pm
@mac11,
But not me...
0 Replies

Robert Gentel

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2008 04:57 pm
@JTT,
That's something we are aware of (and are fixing in a new interface to be launched). The form field has an "autofocus" which makes it easier for people to use in some situations (login page is the best example) but causes annoying scroll issues in others.
0 Replies