Rainsoft, Silver Series tx system, need bypass valve?

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2008 09:03 am
Hello, we purchased a water treatment system from the original owners, who left the bypass valve behind when they moved. I am searching for this part, as the plumber we had come to see about installing the unit says we need it, and he has nothing like it in his shop. This is supposed to be water softener (brine tank) and reverse osmosis whole house system.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,702 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Reply Sat 25 Oct, 2008 07:05 am
The RainSoft Gold and Silver series are Fleck valves that use Fleck bypass valves.
You should be able to find one online. I prefer the plastic or stainless bypass valve.
0 Replies

Related Topics

  1. Forums
  2. » Rainsoft, Silver Series tx system, need bypass valve?
Copyright © 2020 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 01/25/2020 at 07:53:26