Some blacks are good

aidan

Sun 28 Sep, 2008 12:32 pm
@firefly,
how'd you get so wise Firefly?

Primotivo

Sun 28 Sep, 2008 04:18 pm
@aidan,
I said in my post, the ones who rape, steal, and murder ARE sub human. 17 percent of murders are done by blacks, while they represent 13% of the country. That is MURDER alone. I find it funny on most of your points of my post you choose to ignore the point where I said some blacks are good? Now, as far as the intelligence of our "black" friends.
Take a look at this.
http://www.dushkin.com/connectext/psy/ch08/raceintel.mhtml

Oh, and the Asians are smarter than whites. Go figure. Now, the unemployment rate of our black friends. Well, lets go back to 2003. I have an article talking about New York and the unemployment rate.

Only 51.8% held jobs!
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0DXK/is_13_21/ai_n6169071

I'm sorry, I was wrong about 50% of blacks not having jobs. It was 48.2% do not have a job. My mistake! Any thing else I can answer
Rockhead

Sun 28 Sep, 2008 04:21 pm
@Primotivo,
How do you account for mixed race individuals, genius...

(define Tiger Woods for me?)

apologies to RG, but turtles snack on trolls occasionally.
Primotivo

Sun 28 Sep, 2008 04:35 pm
@Rockhead,
I count them as half points.
Rockhead

Sun 28 Sep, 2008 04:38 pm
@Primotivo,
I'm split more than that. then what...

Pigeonholing is for folks can't see multiple problems, or solutions.
0 Replies

firefly

Sun 28 Sep, 2008 05:02 pm
@Primotivo,
Quote:
I said in my post, the ones who rape, steal, and murder ARE sub human.

Well, that means that members of all racial groups who do such things must be sub human as well.

And, since most crimes of that type are committed by men, the logical conclusion is that men, of all racial groups are sub human when compared to women.

That, of course, explains why men cannot learn to put the toilet seat back down, and why fart jokes appeal to adolescent males.

And it certainly proves that women are the more civilized gender and should take over the reins of power on an international scale.
TTH

Sun 28 Sep, 2008 05:15 pm
@Primotivo,
This is what you said in your post.
Primotivo wrote:
Some blacks are good. A good majority are not "human".
0 Replies

firefly

Sun 28 Sep, 2008 05:34 pm
@firefly,
In the scientific spirit of Primotivo, I am more than willing to back up my assertions about the sub human nature of males--based on their documented greater frequency of violent crimes when compared to women

http://social.jrank.org/pages/1253/Violent-Crime-Gender-Differences-in-Violent-Crime-Offenders.html

Is it any wonder the planet is in such bad shape--look who's been in charge?

Obviously, the problems with the male of the species are genetically based (that pesky Y chromosome), and therefore include men of all racial groups.

But, following the example of Primotivo, I must add that some men are good. Not many, but some.
dyslexia

Sun 28 Sep, 2008 06:03 pm
@firefly,
Laughing
0 Replies

JTT

Sun 28 Sep, 2008 06:29 pm
@firefly,
Quote:

And it certainly proves that women are the more civilized gender and should take over the reins of power on an international scale.

Only if they don't have a Maggie chromosome. Smile
JTT

Sun 28 Sep, 2008 07:03 pm
Quote:

Real Time with Bill Maher: New Rules - Look Beyond The Candidates’ Skin Color

On Real Time with Bill Maher’s New Rules segment, host Bill Maher exhorts viewers not to assume the worst about John McCain just because of the color of his skin.

Now, take a look at these pictures. Here are the CEOs of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, AIG and the Lehman Brothers. I know the first thing that jumps out about these faces is that they all happen to be white, and they all happen to be responsible for stealing. But what you have to understand is that these whites are a product of a society that made them that way. It was the neighborhoods and the schools they went to: Harvard, Yale, the Wharton School of Business. They never learned the value of doing real, actual work and the first step to fixing that is better role models, so kids growing up white today don’t think the only way out of Westchester is corporate crime. Or a government handout or sailing. So I get it, the temptation is to look at McCain and vote against him because you don’t see an individual, you just see another typical welfare whitey.

And it’s true, he’s spent his entire life shuffling from one low-paying government job to another. Well, except those years he spent in prison. Typical! And between you and me, he’s not very articulate. Oh, he may have some street smarts, but he’s not what you call an educated man. He freely admits he’s ignorant about the economy. And apparently the only thing his white running mate knows how to do is crank out one baby after another. And now of course, her teenage daughter is pregnant out of wedlock. Because she learns it at home! But that doesn’t mean we should assume all white people are like that, just because so many of them are.

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2008/09/28/real-time-with-bill-maher-new-rules-look-beyond-the-candidates-skin-color/

0 Replies

firefly

Sun 28 Sep, 2008 07:24 pm
@JTT,
Aww, c'mon, compared to Attila the Hun, Genghis Khan and Hitler, Maggie was a pussycat.Laughing

For sheer mindless brutality the men are tops. Being less highly evolved, and consequently more sub human than women, results in their inability to control their baser, more primitive, animalistic impulses.

Ever see how excited men get when a brawl breaks out at a sporting event? And which gender starts such brawls? I rest my case.

But, again, some men are good. There are a few exceptions...not many, but a few.

JTT

Sun 28 Sep, 2008 07:46 pm
@firefly,
I find that virtually all you've related is true, firefly.

It'll take a good, no, a great, no a sensational women leader not to fall into the trap of being a man leader.

That clearly isn't a Sarah Palin.
firefly

Mon 29 Sep, 2008 06:22 am
@JTT,
Ah, but Sarah Palin, with her strong dedication to abstinence-only programs, does have the potential to lead the international Lysistrata Movement--the taming of men by withholding sexual favors.
Both Sarah, and daughter Bristol, obvious symbols of female fecundity, would be the perfect types to both tantalize the males and to demand non-aggressive, more "human" behaviors as the condition for female sexual acquiescence.

The real question to ponder is whether we need selective breeding of those "few good men"--cloning only those who display the appropriate "human" qualities and preventing the rest from engaging in any breeding.
The non-breeders could be allowed to work off their aggressiveness in sports, doing housework (scrubbing floors and vacuuming are wonderful outlets), and cooking (all that chopping and grinding). Since the males would be at home more, we would outlaw the disposable diapers that clog our landfills, and again use cotton diapers which can be rewashed and reused (all that scrubing is also a good sublimation for the male aggressive impulses).

Male energy and brawn would be harnessed, by the females, to do those things necessary to reverse global warming.
Leaving towels and clothes on bathroom and bedroom floors would become felony offenses, with no plea bargaining allowed.
Consumption of beer while watching sporting events (even those on tv) would be a privilege granted to only some men who can demonstrate appropriate "human" behaviors, including the ability to control belching.
Those men, who have demonstrated good self control ability, would be trained in advanced bargain hunting and shopping skills, to further channel their primitive hunting and competitive instincts into more civilized outlets, and to also help them them to acquire basic rudimentary economic responsibilty.

We really owe a debt of gratitude to Primotivo for pointing out to us the inherent genetic deficiencies which make certain groups less than "human", even though a small number of individuals within those groups may be good. Now that our consciousness has been raised, we need to take some action.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Mon 29 Sep, 2008 02:55 pm
@firefly,
There's only one thing wrong with your argument, firefly. If, as you suggest, men, as a group, are sub-human, there's a logical reason for it. MEN WERE MOSTLY RAISED AND NURTURED BY WOMEN, DAMMIT!! No wonder they (we) are mostly fucked-up.
firefly

Mon 29 Sep, 2008 03:29 pm
@Merry Andrew,
Merry Andrew, I am only logically extending Primotivo's line of reasoning regarding blacks. Primotivo has described certain behaviors of blacks as being "sub-human", and these behaviors just happen to be much more typical of men than of women, regardless of race. Ergo, men must be sub-human when compared to women. Smile
The behaviors in question are assumed, by Primotivo, to be genetic. Therefore, your mother, and her child rearing practices, had nothing to do with those qualities--they would be due to nature, not nurture.

I shudder to think what you guys would be like if you hadn't had that strong female presence in your childhoods. Drunk

These are Primotivo's basic hypotheses and not mine. I'm just logically extending the line of reasoning ad absurdum.

And, it's not all of you men. Some of you are good. You know which ones you are.. Smile
OGIONIK

Mon 29 Sep, 2008 06:10 pm
@firefly,
I HAVE PROOF "THE NEGROS" ARE INFERIOR!

africa zomg has like teh, umm stoopit governments, and wars and stuff...
and they cant control theyz inflamed moniez, they beez so inferiorz to us white folkz.

i r have proofz.

/SARCASM.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Mon 29 Sep, 2008 06:11 pm
@firefly,
I'm still sticking to my guns, firefly (how macho of me, right?). My contention that men tend to be violent because they've been raised by women is valid. I just wonder whether Primitivo has considered the corollary possibility that if black persons constitute an undesirable minority among us "humans" it's only because they were raised in a largely white society, taught by mostly white teachers and inculcated with the value system of mostly dead white men of European descent.
0 Replies