hey guys, do you LIKE SHOPPING ????

dream2020

Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2003 07:18 am
Montana wrote:

Here angie, let me get you a stool. I'm just here with all the men talking fruit. Cheers :-)

Can I sit here too? Seems as though there are quite a few of us females who hate to shop. Just Fruit? Let's not forget about those gourds you can get at the farms now, since it's fall. they sit on the ground, erect, on their big bottoms, just waiting to be chosen. Very Happy
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2003 09:06 am
Oh yeah Dream, by all means, squeeze on in here. I hear ya on the gourds. They are quite fascinating and speaking of gourds, you should have seen the size of the zucchini's my aunt gave me last year. You wouldn't believe it if you saw them with your own eyes. Hell, it was almost embarrassing having them in the house.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2003 10:44 am
Montana, Rather than being embarrassed, I would think you would hold your head up high with pride! LOL
0 Replies

angie

Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2003 11:34 am
2020: oh yes, gourds rule !

and ci: much thanks for the "heads up" !
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2003 05:11 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
Montana, Rather than being embarrassed, I would think you would hold your head up high with pride! LOL

You're probably right CI. I'm gonna go post a pic of them in my gallery so you'll see what I mean. It'll be there in 5 minutes. Brace yourselves now.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2003 05:41 pm
The killer zucchini's are now in my gallery under Montana's kitchen.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2003 05:48 pm
Montana, Is that littlek's or A2K gallery? Link?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2003 06:22 pm
It's A2K's gallery in my private gallery.
http://www.able2know.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=28
0 Replies

dream2020

Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2003 06:48 pm
Oh my gawd!!! What a specimen!!!! However, like bananas that have been around too long, they're better for making bread than for straight eating.

So much for the shopping issue. We're on to bigger and better things here!
0 Replies

dream2020

Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2003 06:49 pm
Oh my gawd!!! What a specimen!!!! However, like bananas that have been around too long, they're better for making bread than for straight eating.

0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2003 07:16 pm
kev wrote:
Setanta, I hope you didn't take my post above as an insult, I can assure you that it wasn't meant to be.

Sometimes the written word can seem to be harsh when that was not the intention.

Incidentally, the line about the relative who it took 75 marshalls to bring him down was from a simpsons episode, but it occurred to me that if you hadn't seen that episode you wouldn't see the joke,

I'm not explaining this very well am I?

Not at all, Boss. In fact, i was replying in like kind. "Have a bit of a lie down" is most defintely not 'Merican, so i was indulging in a little silliness.

I hadn't seen that episode, but i liked the picture the original post evoked. My original response offered my deep, sincere condolences on your family's loss.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2003 07:25 pm
dream2020 wrote:

Zucchini breads are exactly what I did with them. It's a good thing we have a huge deep freeze because I was making bread for a week. I still had to give tons of it away.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2003 09:21 pm
Didn't see any of it come this way! LOL
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 01:57:13