I've got important news for Sarah Palin

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 12:31 pm
I've got important news for Sarah Palin.

Jesus was a Community Organizer. He was famous for his success, but it cost him his life.

BBB

McGentrix

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 12:37 pm
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
You really don't have a clue do you?
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 12:39 pm
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
Rolling Eyes You missed taking your meds again didn't you?
CoastalRat

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 12:47 pm
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
Actually, if you believe the words of Christ as written in scripture, He was the Son of God. If you believe the Romans who executed Him, He was a treasonous criminal. If you believe the Jewish leaders who brought charges against Him, He was a blasphemer. I can't find anything that says He was a community organizer.

But then, you never were much at getting your facts straight, which explains why most of the time you simply cut and paste. Maybe you should stick to what you do best?
BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 01:05 pm
@CoastalRat,
Jesus spent his life organzing people to follow him. The fact that you don't recognize it doesn't make it not true.

BBB
McGentrix

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 01:09 pm
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
No, the fact that you have no idea what a community organizer does is what makes it not true.

Don't words have meaning anymore?
BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 01:13 pm
@CoastalRat,
I found this logical article in the Wall Street Journal:

September 10, 2008, 11:52 am
Dem to Palin: Jesus Was a Community Organizer
Amy Chozick reports from Lebanon, Va., on the presidential race.

Democrats are asking Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin: What would Jesus do?

The Alaska governor, a Christian, has come under fire for criticizing community organizers, but according to labor leader Cecil Roberts, Jesus was a community organizer.

“I used to be a community organizer and I’m in good company,” Roberts said as he introduced Barack Obama at a town hall event here Tuesday night. “Martin Luther King was a community organizer. Listen, Sarah, Moses was a community organizer and yes, Jesus was a community organizer.”

The comments come in response to comments Palin made during her acceptance speech at the Republican national convention last week.

“A small town mayor is kind of like a community organizer only you have actual responsibilities,” Palin said. The line drew big laughs and applause from the GOP crowd.

Her remark set off a small storm within the non-profit circle with several prominent community groups releasing statements defending the work they do.

Religion permeates this part of Southern Virginia where many people are evangelical Christians like Palin. The crowd of 2,400 packed into a high school gymnasium stood and bowed their heads for a lengthy prayer prior to the event.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 01:15 pm
Here's Wiki's definition of "community organizer."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Community_organizinghttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Community_organizing

Maybe, jesus was 'not' a community organizer, but Palin's statement devalues what they do as compared to her "experience" as a mayor of a small village and state.

My brother was a mayor of a small town in California with a population of 57,000. Does that make him that much more qualified than Palin to become VP? I doubt it.
BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 01:18 pm
@McGentrix,
You forget that I was once a Community Organizer and I know what they do and the skills they must have to be successful. I was successful. Barack Obama was successful. Moses and Jesus were successful. It is you who don't understand what community organizers do.

Just because they didn't use the term "community organizer" over 2,000 to 4,000 years ago doesn't mean they didn't have community organizers. Their community organizers were the most famous in Christian and Jewish history.

BBB
BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 01:20 pm
@cicerone imposter,
The link you provided did not contain anything about community organizers.

Here is an excellent site that provides accurate information about Community Organizers during the last century.

Such organizers also include representatives of Faith. Jesus was a faith community organizer.

BBB

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Community_organizing
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 01:21 pm
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig.
BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 01:29 pm
@McGentrix,
A pig with lipstick would be smarter than you. Your brain is defective. Get some lipstick on it, quick.

BBB
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 01:35 pm
There are good and bad community organizers, especially among faith-based organizers. Most faith-based groups start out as cults and some end up as religions.

Here are some of the more recent bad ones. There are thousands of bad ones in history.

http://www.rickross.com/reference/tencommandments/tencommandments16.html
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 01:36 pm
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
No different than any job and/or profession, and that includes government workers, doctors, lawyers, indian chiefs.
0 Replies

Woiyo9

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 01:59 pm
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
So you are suggesting Obama will be crucified and hung on a cross by the Jews? Rolling Eyes
BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 02:09 pm
@Woiyo9,
Grow up and get a sane adult brain.

BBB
Woiyo9

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 02:10 pm
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
Drunk Have another one Bumbles!!! Drunk
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 02:12 pm
@Woiyo9,
Keep in mind that to some, Obama really is the messiah.
BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 02:14 pm
@McGentrix,
Aha! McG finally admits that the "messiah" was really a community organizer.

BBB
Woiyo9

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2008 02:15 pm
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
Drunk I see you have had another one already. Time for you to stop and READ WHAT McG ACTUALLY WROTE Drunk
0 Replies