shrooms i didnt do, but lsd i did

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Wed 24 Dec, 2008 06:30 am
@Rockhead,
Izzie thats quite sad, I hope everything turns out ok with the whole deal.

It is a russian roulette, the times when I messed up was when I got complacent.
The fascination with drugs is weird. I'm from a little village origionaly and had only ever drunk before so to find myself in a massive city with a billion opportunities and the ability to get anything I want...I dunno I was like a kid in a sweet shop really.
But people learn, after a while the fascination just went and I didn't want to do them anymore. Not saying I would never do anything again, but it's not the massive thing it once was.
I think everything happened at the right time though really- I spent my first year of university partying (the year that doesn't count for anything) and now i'm more settled. I never faced any peer pressure with it, and I've always been really happy, I don't really have too much advice for other circumstances.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Thu 25 Dec, 2008 03:11 pm
@The Pentacle Queen,
The Pentacle Queen wrote:

Yeah... this one was also weed related. It was ******* stupid the first time it happened- I took half a gram of mdma, three pills which possibly contained ketamine (it would make sense from my side effects) and then quite a large amount of weed. The second time it happened it was only mdma and weed.

pills have an "aura" about them..

like everyone thinks OH WOW! time for fun! they dont think about dosage, they think they are impervious to pain death and injury, and then they take too much and regret it immensely

(ecstasy or mdma being considered a "pill' to me btw, which it is )

ive only ever overdosed on coke, i did an eightball from about 10 am until like 3 am by myself, but that wasnt really an overdose, more like, a really severe comedown, but i liked it which freaked me out, just laying there damn i feel like ****, wow ok nevermind not if i hold still, then i feel good for some odd reason...

if i was any more dumb i would have died already.

i hear horror stories about acid causing siezures

scurry stuff.
OGIONIK

Reply Thu 25 Dec, 2008 03:13 pm
@OGIONIK,
www.erowid.org also has a lot of great information...

a drug encyclopedia. oddly enough lots of the comments and stories there are negative.

go figure :/

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Thu 25 Dec, 2008 07:05 pm
@OGIONIK,
Ah ogionik! Thank you so much for that website, I looked through the 'bad trips' section and theres some stories extremely similar to mine, and I have to say mines definitely worse than a few of them on there.
It feels really good to know that what I experienced is actually an effect of combining mdma and weed... lots of the stories describe their experience in the terms I explained mine, like 'fragmented reality' and so forth.

And merry xmas everyone xxx
OGIONIK

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2009 11:11 pm
@The Pentacle Queen,
no problem.

0 Replies