Funny signs

Region Philbis

Reply Sat 29 Dec, 2012 03:25 pm
@JTT,

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3djg9dZxA1r5m6ua.jpg
Mame

Reply Sat 29 Dec, 2012 03:46 pm
@JTT,
Don't taint all threads with your backwash. We need some JTT-free zones, after all.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 29 Dec, 2012 03:52 pm
@Region Philbis,
Is that what Photoshop was invented for, Region?
Region Philbis

Reply Sat 29 Dec, 2012 03:59 pm
@JTT,

yes it was...

also -- you really do suck at life...
JTT

Reply Sat 29 Dec, 2012 04:03 pm
@Region Philbis,
Quote:
also -- you really do suck at life...

That's an odd way to think about blunt truths. Would you rather live with copious lies?

What is the rationale for this websight, [Hi again, Roger]Able2RemainIgnorant?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 29 Dec, 2012 04:15 pm
New Sign:

Don't Feed the ******* Troll!

Please!
Lustig Andrei

Reply Sat 29 Dec, 2012 04:16 pm
@dlowan,
I think I'll change my sig line to that sentiment, deb. Thnx.
JTT

Reply Sat 29 Dec, 2012 04:28 pm
@dlowan,
You're letting your feelings show, wabbit. Not quite the tiger you said you were.
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Sat 29 Dec, 2012 04:43 pm
http://www.vitamin-ha.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/VH-Funny-Signs-54-500x375.jpg

http://img.izismile.com/img/img4/20110905/640/the_funniest_of_church_signs_640_11.jpg
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 29 Dec, 2012 10:09 pm
Those who persist in behaving like assholes get treated like assholes.
Those who play nice get treated nice.
Most of us learned that by kindergarten.
JTT

Reply Sat 29 Dec, 2012 10:48 pm
@MontereyJack,
Jack Jack Jack. You got bested in your lame "defense" of Merry Andrew's ignorance, wherein I tried my best to stop you from proving yourself wrong, [you have been making this a regular habit of late] so you run over here to help the other cowards gang up.

Tsk tsk tsk.

MontereyJack

Reply Sat 29 Dec, 2012 11:11 pm
@JTT,
On the contrary. I was completely right. Loan words do usually follow the rules of the borrowing language, but often not immediately, and not always. You are the one who said flatly (go back and look at your posts), that they followed the borrowing language rules; no qualifiers, no other considerations. You were wrong. I presented a number of examples where my case was so, including borrowings from Latin (as I mentioned originally) and from Hebrew at greater length. I also presented examples from a Christian religious context. You are apparently unfamiliar with the language communities (ENGLISH AS A NATIVE LANGUAGE communities I might add) where these examples are particularly apparent. Your ignorance is not my fault. You might also examikne the case that English notoriously does not follow its own rules on plyral formation (**** this ; I;m using my sister's Mac and the keyboard sucks and I'm not going to correct every mistype anymore). Goose, geese; mouse mice; louse lice; deer deer; sheep sheep; cannon cannon; find some generative rule that's gonna give you the correct plurals between major general and attorney general. These plurals are in COMMON use, as of course you can find out easily since you now seem to be using google searches of occurrence as indicative.

You are the one who consistently ranks on people who are generating perfectly acceptable language for reasons you dislike. I suggest you look up pedant. You are the one who consistently pulls a totally ill0founded superiority act on others, through some pathetic need for ego gratification by putting others down. I'm not going to respond further on this thread, since other people who've been here for a long time are getting pissed, and you're too self-centered to try to play nice. I tried to move it before, but you persisted in coming here and being obnoxious for reasons totally divorced from the thread itself.If you want to continue this on the other thread it's been on, I;ll be there. You can of course sty here and be the asshole that other people universally regard you as. It's your call.
JTT

Reply Sat 29 Dec, 2012 11:26 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
On the contrary. I was completely right.

You're as delusional as Oralloy and H20man, Jack.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sat 29 Dec, 2012 11:34 pm
Nobody is as delusional as oralloy and h2oman, but you do come close yourself.

No, I take that back, omsigdavid is as delusional, and gungasnake is even more delusional, but you still do come close.

Now go continue this on the other thread. '
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 30 Dec, 2012 01:08 pm
I really really like the ignore button.

Joe(just saying.... .)Nation
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 30 Dec, 2012 01:13 pm
@Joe Nation,
http://i50.tinypic.com/2ekr6mc.jpg
"Please use the vis-à-vis entrances"
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 30 Dec, 2012 02:01 pm
@dlowan,
Should we quit thumbing them down? If they're far into negative territory, they at least know they are being read.
dlowan

Reply Sun 30 Dec, 2012 02:11 pm
@roger,
Hellifino.

If anyone wants to listen to me, I'm just saying to please don't respond to them at all and quit discussing them at all.....at least on threads where people come to get away from them.

I'd personally also like it if we could have interesting discussions about stuff like gun control and that will only happen if people don't respond to super zealots like david and Gunga.

But honestly, I think it utterly pathetic that, as a group, we can let people like JTT stuff up little refuge threads like this. These people are utterly harmless if people don't bloody well respond to them.

Given that I am feeding JTT just by writing this, that's the last I'm saying on the matter here.

Can we possibly the hell get back to funny signs? I'd be posting heaps of them but I find it hard to do on my iPad!

Just my thoughts. Take em or leave em.
Lustig Andrei

Reply Sun 30 Dec, 2012 03:12 pm
@dlowan,
Hear, hear!
0 Replies