Sleep Paralysis

Bladebringer

Tue 22 Jan, 2019 03:11 am
@Nick Ashley,
What is the best pillow to use for back pain?
0 Replies

RedOrchet

Wed 29 May, 2019 08:07 pm
@Nick Ashley,
Don't label it man just embrace/accept the fact that you're living among demons.
0 Replies

1800autopsy

Fri 28 Jun, 2019 02:02 am
@Nick Ashley,
Must be awful when it's joined with hypnagogic hallucinations! Kids, especially, can get really freaked out by those.
0 Replies

daye8

Mon 12 Oct, 2020 10:30 pm
I had it one night .

I was sleeping on my side, and someone started slapping me on my thigh, like they wanted me to move over. I thought it was my daughter, so I scooted over, but she didn't crawl in bed with me. Then it happened again, and I turned over to see what she was doing - and there was no one there. I got up and checked on her. She was sound asleep.

Eventually I went back to bed and back to sleep.

It happened AGAIN! SAME THING! THIS time I looked immediately and no one was there.

EVENTUALLY I went back to sleep.

This time I woke up with someone/thing on top of me, pinning my body down, holding my arms tightly and trying to pin my arms down over my head.

I fought and struggled and prayed, and it was never able to push my arms down, but I was never able to push it off, either. Finally it just quit and left.

Never has happened again.
Jessica20

Tue 20 Oct, 2020 12:11 am
@daye8,
I can understand you. This is really terrifying, when you can't move, but you feel the presence of something strange. I almost got crazy when I came through the similar situation. I hope it will never happen with you again. I suppose the sleep paralysis could happen because of stress or strong anxiety.
0 Replies

jonathanrubles

Wed 11 Nov, 2020 01:43 am
@Nick Ashley,
Massages actually work! They help your body switch from a sympathetic (fight or flight) to a parasympathetic (rest and relax) nervous state. There are numerous other benefits, from boosting immune health to posture correction.
0 Replies