Tatoo Idea,Either Incredibly awsome Or Epic fail.you decide!

mrhunt

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 03:01 am
First off i have to say What in the Flying **** happened!
Like,I cant browse Discussion areas anymore? Cant i just jump to the area where religion and Politics are? Or the family and relationships section? I cant post to a certain spot anymore?

Okay,Off topic,sorry.

I was thinking getting Something that said "Dead angel corpse" Or "Kill all angels" As a Tatoo in like that Fancy lettering you see now a days In the tatoos....Now before you shoot it down heres my thoughts behind it.

1: Its Sorta a Symbol of My Gaming,Ive loved video games for 20+ Years now and Its been my gamer tag for some time now....Everyone i play with calls me "Dead" as a matter of fact....

2: Im a strong believer of athiesm and I feel like its sorta a symbol of that.

3: Its not meant to be taken literally as in im going to kill an "angel" Or Something but its a tad offensive and hell.....I like that cause if your gonna get offended over stupid **** like that then i dont wanna know you....Basicly Its another representation of my personality and Ideals as a whole and A handful of things that ive come to be very proud of.

And there not things that are going to Change,Its not something like "oh i like This tv show today! I'll tatoo it all over my ******* Chest!" And then a year later its canceled and nobody knows it and its suddenly lame. Im not going to start believing in god....im not Going to Stop Loving video games.And i think im always going to have that edge to sorta Push peoples buttons,at least the people who are uptight bitches to begin with,Cause if your cool i dont do that.

So what do you think? Most epic Of Failures for a tatoo idea ever? Or go for it?

View best answer, chosen by mrhunt
mrhunt

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 03:15 am
@mrhunt,
I was thinking sorta a Font like this but more Menacing Like those latino guys get Huge on their backs.....Maybe like The text could be wrapped in Angel wings that are bloody,

Or Somehow incorperate a broken Cross....

A long time ago someone online drew up something similar with bloody angel wings and a broken halo at the Top Which was kinda cool....if drawn better,What do u thinK?
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 05:36 am
@mrhunt,
I have negative feelings about tattoos, in general. Remember, what turns you on now may be a drag some years from now, but you will be stuck with it.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 05:48 am
I also feel tattoos are a negative, especially if they show even when you are dressed. People will judge you based on the image. It can make it more difficult to get a good job. Plus, what looks good on a young man looks silly on an older one. Your body ages, your tattoo sags and fades. Your philosophy matures and you're stuck with an image that is outdated.
Tattoos are very expensive to remove. Don't they make temporary ones now? Maybe go with that.

(PS - If you ever commit a crime, tattoos are like visual DNA in tracking you down. Haven't you ever see those police dramas?)
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 06:15 am
I have 2 that I regret now 15 years later.
One is a little less then one square inch and about 1,000.00 to have removed.

Please rethink getting a tatoo of something that is important to you NOW because it wont be later. I couldnt BE more serious in saying that.

Or, if you want to get it, design it so that you can add to it later in case you ever tire of it. Making a tattoo into something else is not a problem. Removing it is a problem.

And a gamer tag on a 35 year old man would disqualify you from any woman.

45 year old man would be just embarrassing

55 year old man would be funny

65 year old man........... just sad...

be careful of what you pick, and where you put it!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo
  Selected Answer

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 07:41 am
@mrhunt,
A tattoo....as a symbol of a love for video games....HAHAHAHAHA!

Take the money, get yourself some new clothes, buy some coke, find yourself a nice down to earth coke slut and get laid.
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 07:50 am
@mrhunt,
You have plenty of inkless tattoos. Why alter your uniqueness.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 08:41 am
i have a decent sized tattoo on my back, and never regretted having it...but....i got it after i was 30, and i designed it myself.

my advice: they do tattoos these days that last 2-3 years. try that first. if you still like it after that time, have it done permanently. if not, at least you'll have no regrets.
0 Replies

George

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 11:08 am
Dear Dead-Between-The Ears,

May I call you "Dead"?

Well, Dead, I say:
GO FOR IT!!!
Get the biggest, darkest tattoo you can.
Get it on your back.
Get it on your butt.
Get it on your chest.
Get one on each arm.

Don't listen to these over-cautious fuddy-duddies.
Embrace the awesome super-coolness that is you.

Very truly yours,
George
mrhunt

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 02:04 pm
@George,
First off,What in the **** is with your sarcasm George? I Really dont appreciate it When i was trying to ask a serious question,You dont need to be such an asshole to me bro.

I Understand all your points of view on Not getting a tatoo and they look stupid on old people

Also the "gamer tag" Is One Small aspect of the Tatoo and Not a Real reason behind that one,It would be about maybe 5% of the reason i got that one (if i did)
You all obviously are very against tatoo's of any kind and seem rather close minded on the whole subject....

And also,Im not a goddam criminal so i dont Need to worry about any possible tatoo's "Identifying" Myself.That sounds like one of the dumbest reasons NOT to get one anyways
maporsche

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 02:09 pm
@mrhunt,
someday you might need to break the law. Just because you're not a criminal now doesn't mean you won't be one in the future.
Green Witch

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 02:17 pm
@mrhunt,
Relax darlin'. I was joking about the criminal thing.
0 Replies

mrhunt

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 02:23 pm
@maporsche,
Also to the dick who Is saying i should go buy a crack whore and get laid Cause of this idea....How rude and immature.Answer me maturely or dont do it at all.

First of all this isnt a "video game" tatoo and i meant It to "represent" that aspect of my life Just To me.Its not like im saying i want a giant mario tatood on my back or something. It would be more like a Gothic/Athiestic/Latino Type tatoo you see on those bad ass gangster dudes who are spending half their lives in prison Or Something.

(this is a random image pulled from google)
I mean somethign like this on chest or back but a bit smaller,Saying "Kill all angels"
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3149/2484640861_5598af0ed2.jpg%3Fv%3D0&imgrefurl=http://flickr.com/photos/thepylefam/2484640861/&h=438&w=500&sz=166&hl=en&start=37&um=1&usg=__39bq4Y3KcLZczvPJI9P-x9Qa4Y8=&tbnid=T8v6qCV_frvvtM:&tbnh=114&tbnw=130&prev=/images%3Fq%3DLatino%2Bchest%2Btattoos%26start%3D36%26as_st%3Dy%26ndsp%3D18%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Dimages%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26hs%3D7Gd%26sa%3DN

How in the hell are People supposed to look at something like that and go "Oh,He's a video game DORK! HAHAHAHAHHA!" There NOT.If anything they'd think i was perhaps a psychotic Godless Heathen.....which i am.So thats cool.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 02:27 pm
Mr. Hunt...

George is our resident turn this into Latin for my cool tattoo guy, so I doubt he is on a crusade against skin ink.

Rather I think what everyone has been trying to tell you, is that discretion turns to wisdom as you get older. I have tattoos, but not the ones I thought were SO cool in my youth.

I waited a year after I thought I had decided.

Good luck, and see about getting that chip by your neck looked at...
George

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 02:30 pm
@mrhunt,
mrhunt wrote:
First off,What in the **** is with your sarcasm George? I Really dont appreciate it When i was trying to ask a serious question,You dont need to be such an asshole to me bro...

Dear Mr. Hurt,

My sarcasm is just my way of saying how dumb I think your idea is. I really
don't care whether you appreciate it or not. It's true that I didn't need to be
an a-hole to you, I just wanted to be.

I have nothing against tattoos. They can be very well done. Or not.

Sincerely,
George

mrhunt

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 02:33 pm
@George,
Well thats better george.Thank you at least for your honesty.
0 Replies

mrhunt

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 02:36 pm
@Rockhead,
No chip's here rockhead,Just when I have multiple people just being dicks to me For asking a question because apparentely they "Felt like it" Wouldnt you get a bit defensive too? I fight enough with everyone in real life and i dont need it here.I thought you guys were cooler than that but i guess things have changed since the new interface....

And dont worry,im not about to just jump into something like that.but it was the first serious thought id had on a tatoo id actually wanna Get but you guys fully shot it down.Thanks alot.
caribou

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 02:36 pm
I think if you feel the need to ask a bunch of strangers whether you should get a tattoo or not, then the answer is probably no, you shouldn't get the tattoo.

Do what you want. But remember, here at least, you opened the door for opinions. Can't really bitch about them after asking for them.
I mean ,you can, but looks kinda silly.

My answer, No.
But I like Dag's suggestion. Haven't heard of a tat that last for a couple years. Have to go look at that...
And yes, I have two tats. Don't really regret, cause that's who I was then, but they are also not large or invasive.
Rockhead

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 02:38 pm
@mrhunt,
I'm not shooting anything down, just telling you that it is to be a permanent part of you, and much like divorce, it costs a lot to make it go away if you were wrong.

Best of...
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 03:35 pm
@caribou,
I just saw a photo of a so-called temporary tattoo. It is now several years old and did not change a bit. I would be very careful with this.

I have four tattoos. I love them. Think well about it before you get one. It really stays there. (and I am glad it does...)
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Tatoo Idea,Either Incredibly awsome Or Epic fail.you decide!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 09:17:48