Tatoo Idea,Either Incredibly awsome Or Epic fail.you decide!

mrhunt

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2008 03:54 pm
@caribou,
Well you got me there caribou,I was asking for you guys opinions so im sorry i got defensive when i got it.
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Sat 23 Aug, 2008 02:19 am
Living on the Big Island of Hawaii, or as I refer to it as "Tattoo Island" I think that I have seen it all. From discreet little tats to feats of all -over design and coloration. Some are magnificent, some are boring.

But the two factors that have to be considered are aging and fading.

The sun plays hell with tattoos and bleaches the color. Always wear sunscreen,
and as the skin ages and wrinkles the tattoo ages and wrinkles. Not too attractive. I don't know if there are tattoo lifts.
mrhunt

Reply Sat 23 Aug, 2008 03:19 am
@Sglass,
Yeah,I live on Maui Actually sglass Smile

So im well aware of the sun and weather over here and appreciate your input on Tattoo's sagging and fading.but i dont know about when im ******* 80 or something if im going to care.besides im planning on dying young anyways.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Sat 23 Aug, 2008 07:57 am
I have several tattoos. My newest edition is a Mario brothers themed tattoo on my right forearm. I, much like you, am a big lover of video games and this of course dates back to ALMOST to my humble beginnings of being a gamer.

Do what you like. It is your body, and your choice. Just make sure its what you want and what you like, for it will be there for a long long long time
urs53

Reply Sat 23 Aug, 2008 08:18 am
@Seed,
Do what you like. It is your body, and your choice. Just make sure its what you want and what you like, for it will be there for a long long long time

I agree, Seed. As to getting older - my skin will be wrinkly eventually. I'd rather have wrinkles with pictures Mr. Green
Seed

Reply Sat 23 Aug, 2008 08:21 am
@urs53,
agreed, Smile
0 Replies

George

Reply Sat 23 Aug, 2008 02:03 pm
mrhunt~

I apologize for my rudeness yesterday. Sometimes something sets me off and
I can get rather nasty. In this case it was the purpose of getting a tattoo in
part to be offensive to others. So I replied with some offensiveness of my
own. And that was wrong; I'm sorry for having offended you.

Having said that, I still don't like your tattoo ideas. You see, most people who
believe in angels believe that they are immortal and incorporeal. So they
cannot die or be killed. And even if they could be killed, they would not leave
corpses because they have no bodies. See what I mean?

And having said that, I agree with those who say it's your body, so if
either of these phrases resonate that much with you, then go ahead.

~George
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 23 Aug, 2008 02:48 pm
Mr. Hunt:
Many years ago, I noticed that guys who caused trouble in the workplace
and who spoke of conspiring to do things to screw the bosses and owners
LOOKED different than the more peaceful workers who did their jobs n took their salaries.
The trouble makers arranged their hair and dressed in ways
that were strikingly different.

Years later, when I was hiring personnel for some fairly decent hi paying jobs,
I silently considered any form of self-mutilation to be evidence of mental disturbance.
I never brought this up for discussion during job interviews,
but I had a lot trouble in taking him seriously. He 'd have to be tremendously better
than anyone else on the merits for me to hire him (which did not happen).
There were a lot of folks looking for jobs who were unmutilated and seemed wholesome and safe.
It was my opinion that hiring such a person is too likely
to bring bad luck, and I silently acted upon that opinion in choosing from
the rather broad pool of potential labor. Self-mutilation is not always a plus.

Perhaps u might say that hiring decisions shoud not be made on the basis of outward appearances,
but if u don 't like your future boss, u don t have to apply to work for him anyway.

David
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 23 Aug, 2008 02:50 pm
However,
it is YOUR body.

Do what u want with it.

David
0 Replies

mrhunt

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2008 03:55 am
@George,
Thank you very much george.I didnt expect That and it was very nice of you....I understand Your point of view as well and Im rather inclined to agree with it Now. (refering to the angels thing)

getting a tattoo even In a Small small part to give off that sorta message isnt soemthign i want (to offend people that is) I Have always liked those two phrases but I think now that perhaps the connection to video games Even for me is far too distant and In the end it would end up being a tatoo That "looked Sorta Cool" Cause Of the font or the wording......

Also to whoever stated with self mutilation on their hiring prefrences I Fully understand that point of view,Which is why i would never get a tatoo where is was shown.....On your chest or back would always be covered and Id make sure of that point.

Thank you guys for your views on this both positive AND negative.
Robert Gentel

Reply Thu 28 Aug, 2008 06:30 pm
@mrhunt,
http://cdn-www.cracked.com/articleimages/dan/6-26-08/Derelictman.jpg

http://www.cracked.com/article_16446_if-tattoos-actually-told-truth.html

I vote epic fail, not because I don't like tattoos, just because I think it's a pretty lame choice for one.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 08:25:58