Twarzan

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2008 02:49 pm
I just got off the phone from a person from the Rainsoft coorporate office in Orlando, FL. We were originally quoted a Rainsoft purification system for about $4000, but after doing research (much of it on this website) cancelled before the 3 day period. Now the guy is quoting me the same system, including the warranty, soaps, etc. for only $2300. He says it is because my wife and I are teachers, and we would be great as referrals, which makes sense. I know I have read that Rainsoft systems are highly over priced. Is it more resonable at $2300? Are the systems themselves good, or are they not something you all would recommend at any price? I also have a person from Ecowater coming out to talk to us tomorrow. He quoted me over the phone before I talked to Rainsoft at about $3000. I'm sure if I tell him I have a quote from Rainsoft for $2300, he will probably try to match or beat it. We have hard water (tested at 10) and high levels of chlorine. This is something I would like to solve, but I want quality as well as a good price. I am not much of a plummer, so doing any of the installation or service on it myself would be out of the question. What are your recommendations? Thanks for any feedback you may have.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,844 • Replies: 1
No top replies

H2O MAN

Reply Mon 22 Sep, 2008 01:45 pm
@Twarzan,
Use the lowest RainSoft price quote to get the superior ECOwater system for less.
You don't need the soap pkg. or any other closing tools that cost the dealer money.

Have the ECOwater ERR3500 installed, you will love it!
0 Replies