Izzie

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2009 07:39 pm
@jespah,
OK... tomorrow is here... last one db..... last one... will be thinking of you - got a lounger on the deck for when you need to lie down and we do lots of sick bags - so no worries gal. With you in spirit. Go girl. x
Dutchy

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2009 03:05 pm
@Izzie,
Anxiously waiting for some news, hope all went well Bathy, you're in our thoughts. Keep believing, there is light at the end of the tunnel.
(((Dianne)))
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2009 04:43 pm
@Izzie,
Thinking of you, MsDB.

Sending warm breezes and sunshine your way (does that work - can I send weather from Ontario to B.C.?).

Hope you're being pampered and cared-for right now.
jespah

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2009 06:36 pm
@ehBeth,
Hanging around, hoping for good news.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2009 08:38 pm
Been reading and waiting with the others.....
bathsheba

Reply Tue 17 Mar, 2009 07:40 pm
@littlek,
Hi Izzie, Dutchy, ehBeth, jespah and littlek, hope I didn't leave anyone out. I got chemo brain!

I am done with the last (hopefully) treatment and soooooo tired. No barf bags because that never seems to be a problem. Other stuff though that is not fun. My leg muscles are once again like rubber and I walk like I'm 100 years old. That should go away in a week or so. And the tummy problems...man, do I miss spicy food!

Thank you all for hanging in there for me. You are a wonderful bunch...but you already know that Smile I hope to be able to post more and keep up with what's going on in your lives.

Now I just have to learn to live with this Beast. Not easy.

Talk to you soon, enjoy your evening and hope all is well,
Love
db
Dianne
ehBeth

Reply Tue 17 Mar, 2009 07:43 pm
@bathsheba,
db! good to see you, wobble-legs and all.

The beast is dead! Long live the conquering db!
ossobuco

Reply Tue 17 Mar, 2009 07:51 pm
@ehBeth,
The wobbles will go, but we have you back now. Good to see you.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 17 Mar, 2009 07:51 pm
@bathsheba,
Hi Dianne marvellous to hear from you and telling us how you've been. You may feel like 100 years old now but I'm sure you will get 1 year younger every day from now on! Give it a little while and you'll be eating that spicy stuff until it comes out of your ears. I realise living with the Beast is not easy but we'll all be here giving you support to get on top of it all, you're a brave lady. Hugs and best wishes from downunder. (((DB)))
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 17 Mar, 2009 09:05 pm
@bathsheba,
Plan for spicy foods in a couple of weeks then! And long walk in the springtime after lunch!
jespah

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2009 03:49 am
@littlek,
Mexican! Thai! Szechuan!

It's coming. In the meantime, little steps.. Yay, you're done!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2009 04:03 am
@bathsheba,
"Weebles wobble but they don't fall down" - as they used to say over here.....

YAY - last one done - kicked it into touch - now, onwards and upwards girl. Be so very proud of yourself - when the side effects subside - then, each day is a new day to start living again.

You have done so well db - good onya gal

YAY - no more chemo - YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY Very Happy
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 22 May, 2009 01:48 pm
Hey Dianne

How ya doin' gal? x
Izzie

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2009 04:32 pm
@Izzie,
ooooooooooooh da lally - where's our Bathy? Heal heal heal..walk walk walk.

love x
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Breast lumps
  3. » Page 18
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 03:07:27