"Words" that Transform

RexRed

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2008 11:40 pm
Words that create, words that destroy.

Is everything a word and is DNA changed by the word that is put in place of another type of information?

...the body of all words.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,378 • Replies: 16
No top replies

neologist

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 01:05 am
Huh?
0 Replies

solipsister

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 01:15 am
aye
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 08:24 am
yah
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 08:31 am
I started three posts and I am not sure which one to handle the thoughts I have had lately.

The subject is genetics and the holy spirit, words in particular.

Arch angles... each angel is a word or tone. The three angles together create a chord. One angel being the dominant tone and the other angles adding harmonics to the overall sound.

Sound is exponential and not linear. Thus the angels were not co equal but one ruled over the others as a dominant tone rules over the harmonic counterparts (third and fifth) of a chord. And how does the "holy spirit" come into this equation?

Words like DNA that are spoken and form complete structures of tonal quality.

Each angel a spoken word that all sounded a chord together in perfect harmony. Thus if the dominant tone were to shift it would create a discord and the dissonant and harmonics created would have produced noise not music.

So each word of God is a tone and all the tones make up the symphony of life, all for the glory of God. The object is to harmonize with the creator. Over time each new tone is introduced by either the word and will of the creator or the will and words of creation.

Each creature obtains it's own unique word from God. Though we are all made of many words that we share in common one word in particular embodies what we are as individuals. So we all share words in common but ultimately there is one dominant word that makes up who each of us are. We all have a voice. Together it is the "voice of many waters" spoken of in revelations.

As in biology each creature i.e. molds, fungus, virus etcÂ… they each share words together, yet each creature has it's own unique word or voice also. This uniqueness is the key to isolating these organisms and manipulating them through science.

So how do we isolate these words? Though a paragraph is simply more words than a sentence even a sentence has a word that stands out as the subject and a word that is the verb denoting action.

Lets break some down..

Sickness. Each type of sickness is a word. Some simply carry these words and some actively are affected by these words. Where the same tone can cancel out itself. Two rocks dropped in a pond create waves that cancel in the center where the waves meet. They apply and equal amount of inertia that where the waves meet they create a silence. Words trigger physical response. Words change.

See how this subject is all over the place?
Angels, biology, DNA, holy spirit, words?

This goes back to the eyes and ears of the spirit and where sound and sight converge into reality.

How creation is born out of the chaos of words where we are born out of the chaos of all possible sound and utterance. We are all measured by the quality of God's ear in hopes that God is not tone deaf.

Where DNA is built by a guide. Just as a particle needs a wave. Sound is a wave and pitches each word a symphony of events in time. Music can both enlighten and it can darken the soul depending on the path of it's dominant melody.

Science has begun to isolate these words or angels. Where one word codes for eye type and color and another for obesity and another may be for skin color and another may be for creature type.

We need but only speak these words to transform who we are. Once the body is transformed into perfection it will then be permitted to transmigrate with the spirit. Even Jesus body was dynamic when he appeared before the apostles and his body morphed right in front of them.

Romans 8:11
But if the Spirit [word] of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

Comment: In these times where these "words " of DNA are now being isolated by scientists it seems there is no limit with what we can do with the human body. We can isolate what makes us fat and change the word DNA and we will become trim and healthy. Thus also by the speaking of one word we can all become some similar race like, Jewish, Arab, Oriental or even a type of animal. What is in the drinking water? Words? Are we heading toward physical perfection or drifting away from our own divine inception?

Can physical perfection be achieved without the spiritual perfection within? Are we changed into a new creature by the "word" of God?

So we can isolate the DNA word what makes a creature like a lizard change when it becomes excited.

Thus when we all become excited and trigger these lizard words/DNA we are changed into immortals instead? How will the spirit transform at this moment of change?

Who is the master poet and lyricist of the song of life?
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 08:37 am
Far out, Rex.

BTW, how many archangels can there be?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 08:53 am
neologist wrote:
Far out, Rex.

BTW, how many archangels can there be?

Consider, the book of revelations splits things into "thirds" or tri tones... generally three tones together make one chord, Christ Jesus is the dominant tone, one third of the heavens... Even the stars and galaxies are each words spoken into being. Atoms that appear out of the quanta.

This is also where the holy spirit comes into the subject.

The spirit seems to complicate the matrix but I would assume in the end it ultimately simplifies the matrix once spirit is identified and understood.

There are relatively twelve tones in an octave all in vibrations divisible by 11.

Smile

Jesus Christ, the living word/the word BECAME flesh, names in the book of life...

Jeremiah 15:16
Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts.

Matthew 4:4
But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Comment: The spirit is all probability where the "holy" spirit is possibility.

The spirit is mere words (Junk DNA) but the holy spirit is pure words. Words that heal, words that deliver, words that transform.

Thus the holy spirit is the guide through the quanta, somewhere within this is the standard of God. It is "the words way". People expect to find nothing in zero where all things both good and evil come from nothing.

Yet it is in the way of holiness where numbers add up to products greater than "666". Where the numbers are holy and blessed abundance is exponential and infinite revealing the depths and riches of God's love. Only in this love can zero become a value.

As zero becomes a value we are mirrored in its creation. As we create value in zero, we are created. We are created because God's word does not come back void.

Isaiah 55:11
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void[without value or zero], but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Comments: Words are numbers...

John 16:13
Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Comment: The holy spirit is an "it" that has no ability to speak its own mind but it is a total servant to the mind of God.

As we narrow down the spirit's part in the matrix, the word of God becomes critical in understanding the nature and true image of the spirit.

Wind, fire, water, pillar, cloud, dove etc... what actually is the spirit?

Again, how does it fit into the matrix of God, Jesus and us?

"great cloud of witness"
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 11:55 am
Rex,

Where are you getting this stuff? Oh and BTW, it is the Book of Revelation, not Revelations (plural). I have absolutely no idea what any of what you posted means. Question
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 12:00 pm
Transformation has just taken on a whole new meaning Shocked Surprised
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 12:20 pm
Arella Mae wrote:
Rex,

Where are you getting this stuff? Oh and BTW, it is the Book of Revelation, not Revelations (plural). I have absolutely no idea what any of what you posted means. Question

Well I don't get this stuff from Life, Look, Time or The Saturday Evening Post...

The book of Revelation is filled with revelations just as the word of God is filled with God's words.

Smile
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 02:28 pm
DNA "word" that cures obesity
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 02:44 pm
"Words" that transform mice into men
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2008 02:54 pm
a single word unique to every species.

The weak spot (word) is hidden in the HIV envelope

This "word" is unique only to the HIV virus and becomes the way the body makes an immune response to it. It is also the way we are able to eradicate it without affecting other "words" in the process. By speaking back the very same word it flips a switch in the DNA.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2008 02:31 pm
"Names" are words... we all have names, we are all words and words are numbers spoken by zero.
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2008 02:19 am
T
K
Oriental is not a race.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2008 08:37 am
Diest TKO wrote:
T
K
Oriental is not a race.

Asia is in the orient, is it not?

I did not mean any offence by my choice of words and thanks for the clarification.

Words that segregate...

Asian American means Oriental, Chinese American or Japanese American. This is due to the Chinese and Japanese immigrants being the first Asian immigrants into the United States.[9] Today, with the increasing demographic of South Asian Americans and Southeast Asian Americans the definition among United States citizens of who is Asian American is expanding.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oriental
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2008 01:40 pm
Conan the Bacterium
0 Replies