Night Owl

Montana

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2003 01:01 am
Any other night owls out there besides myself?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,626 • Replies: 65
No top replies

safecracker

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2003 01:40 am
Me, just have nothing to do and can't sleep.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2003 01:44 am
I've tried so many times to change my hours, but I just keep falling right back into the nights. I've been like this my whole life and it's a pain sometimes when I need to get things done during the day.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2003 02:03 am
Guess there's a couple of us at odd intervals
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2003 02:07 am
Used to be, then I got off shift work.
0 Replies

EileenM

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2003 02:14 am
Yup, I'm here too... only time I really have to myself on this thing
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2003 02:19 am
One really nice thing is that there are always people on line when I feel like yapping. Before I had my computer, some nights seemed soooo long without anyone to talk too.
0 Replies

EileenM

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2003 02:22 am
I know how you mean... But lately I've been doing a lot of art. Makes the time fly by. And while I'm on here I can check out the art forum as well! Boy, some of those guys over there can really inspire you!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2003 02:30 am
I hear that. I'm into many crafts myself. I paint ceramic pieces, knit, cross stitch, sew, cook, etc.... I always have to be doing something.
0 Replies

EileenM

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2003 02:37 am
I'd love to learn how to sew. My mom was not the kind of 'hands on' type... but she did everything at least once... I remember that she knitted socks and a scarf then never picked up neetles again. And the she used to bake constantly for a month straight then stopped. She sewed a nightgown for both my doll and I (they matched, and had ballons on them) then stopped...
Once my parents divorced though, she found her 'nitch' and kayaks everyday still.... She loves it. My dad didn't like hiking or kayaking so they never went. but thats my moms newfound passion...
All those years...
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2003 02:45 am
I had put aside my love for crafts for years at one time simply because I didn't have the time between working, raising my son, etc..., but now my son is 16 and I'm back in the swing of things. I just started getting into sewing since way back in sewing class in Jr High school, but things are coming back to me. I've always wanted to make quilts since I was little watching my grandmother and aunts make them, so making my son a quilt is my first project. After I master that I'd love to make cloths. I love working with fabric and one of these days I'm gonna get myself into a sewing class and a quilting class.
0 Replies

EileenM

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2003 02:47 am
Good for you... I'm taking a semester off from University because I want to do some 'emotional work', thats what I'm calling it...
I've realized that I need some time for myself in figuring out who I am...
So here comes the art and photography!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2003 02:51 am
Good for you girl. I think we all need some emotional time off every now and again. You're gonna have so much fun with your art ;-)

photography has always been one of my passions as well.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2003 04:40 am
Hi there, all you night owls! Very Happy
Greetings to all of you from Oz!
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2003 04:48 am
check out the ad's at the side-about sleep disorders
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2003 05:31 am
Hey there Olga. Sorry for the late response. I went in the other room and ended up staying there for awhile.

Wilso
Now don't get me started on disorders sweetie. I was born this way and it's just the way I am. It's not usually a problem for me.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2003 05:33 am
Just in time to say good night to you, Montana!
Byeeeee! Very Happy
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2003 05:38 am
nighty night Olga. It's 8:30am here and it's my bed time as well. Good night all.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2003 05:49 am
LOL! I have forced myself more or less into a mould that fits work - with huge difficulty. I revert to my normal rhythm - which is bed at 3 or 4 am - as soon as I am on holidays, or if any excuse to do so comes up. It IS a pain for me, as it is unnatural. I am at my most alive after midnight, once my natural rhythm takes over. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

However, I am not being a nightowl when most of you see me!
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2003 06:09 am
I do need a sleeping pill on Sunday nights to re-regulate myself after the weekend.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Night Owl
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 03:43:18