Did you have sex today? With who or what?

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2003 05:40 pm
I've always suspected Montana was a bit on the "wild" side. You go girl!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2003 05:50 pm
nimh wrote:
you have that outside long-term relationships, too. you know, if you get together with someone just cause you know you can, and you were both missing it, and itll be cool - and nothing more than that.

I've tried it, believe me! Unfortunately, if I like a guy to sleep with him, I like him enough to want to see him more often than 'once in a while'. Maybe I just haven't met the right guy yet. It would be a convenience at times.
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2003 05:54 pm
Forgot the dildo option.
Sexist!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2003 06:12 pm
Sofia, I didn't forget the "dildo option." That would fall in the last category, none of the above (specifics, please) If you would care to cast your vote and sing the praises of the dildo, that would be fine.

I'm not quite sure why you would want to use a dildo though. Isn't that an extinct bird? Or am I thinking of something else?
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2003 06:14 pm
You're right. Its that damn beak.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2003 06:19 pm
littlek wrote:
I've tried it, believe me! Unfortunately, if I like a guy to sleep with him, I like him enough to want to see him more often than 'once in a while'. Maybe I just haven't met the right guy yet. It would be a convenience at times.

heh, yeh.

i dunno. i only had it the odd few times. was this girl, that was this great friend (for an abroad intermezzo that is) - and we also happened to have sex. that was one, we both found our thing in it.

or exes - i had it with exes. you already know each other anyway, so you feel at ease with everything, dont have to be nervous - you know all the things to do - you're on a friendly footing (that'd be a sine qua non, obviously), and both alone - that used to happen ...

more of a kind-hearted pleasant convenience to mutual benefit than much to do with intense love, passion or other emo-drama ... ;-)
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2003 06:25 pm
no, that would file under "animal", not "none of the above"
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2003 06:25 pm
LittleK--

I'm thinking you may make use of a F*** Buddy. Someone in your sexual history to 'relieve the tension' from time to time. A nice, mutually trusting secret sexual relationship. No emotional strings, no expectations...
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2003 06:27 pm
<trying to stop himself from imagining what happens if the poor bird would try to open his beak ... lucky thing he's extinct, huh>
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2003 06:31 pm
Why, nimh. He would dine for a moment on the sweet nectar of passion and righteousness, before I rung his neck.

All in all, not so very bad an end.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2003 06:34 pm
nimh and sofia - yep, along those lines.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2003 06:46 pm
<snorts> well yeh, if you look at it that way .. <grins>
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2003 06:47 pm
LittleK--

Since this is practically every man's dream, you can be choosy with your selection for this 'position.' I have had a couple of these during my life. One lasted five years, and I had to break it off (on my wedding day). It had been a complete secret. It was satisfying. No drama, no problems. I often wish marriage, or a legitimate relationship could be that way--but those relationships come with all kinds of baggage; egos, 'the dating game', money issues, children, in-laws. The "FBuddy" only comes with sex.

Everyone should have one, IMO.

(Unless a person has moral objections.)
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2003 06:48 pm
and after that i'm sure he'd make for the tenderest, sweetest bird meat youve ever had for dinner ...
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2003 06:51 pm
You know me too well... :wink:

Quote:
and after that i'm sure he'd make for the tenderest, sweetest bird meat youve ever had for dinner ...

...and his feathers for my pillow, to rest my little head.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2003 06:54 pm
huh ... i think i'm talkin' about kinda the same "convenience" thing as sofia is, except with me, in practice, the two, three, four times i had something like that, the set-up was different - no secret rendez-vous's or anything (what the f*** is the plural for that?) - more, like, a gratis, pleasant occasional extra to what otherwise was a friend-ship-ly enough set-up in any case ... like that.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2003 06:56 pm
kinda confusing, huh, carrying on two conversations at the same time? <grins>
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2003 06:59 pm
To clarify my FBuddy scenario-- it doesn't have to be a secret--but there are less questions/pressure from others (one of the drawbacks to a normal date-relationship.) The secrecy lends to the complete efficiency of the total sexual relationship, IMO.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2003 07:09 pm
But the secrecy thing is fun!

(I have always found the FEET of the dildo to be more problematic than the beaks...., although, "hope is the thing with feathers"....it lodges in my sinuses...)
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2003 07:17 pm
Well, I'm askance at the magnitude of dlowan's Love Oasis. I grapple the dildo by the feets, and canna smash the whole thing uppards!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 05:29:05