Did you have sex today? With who or what?

dlowan

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2003 07:19 pm
Oh - sooooo sorry - I thought we were discussing DODO's - and the difficulties of handling them for ringing and cage cleaning and such - oh my, I am soooo embarrassed!
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2003 07:23 pm
yeahright

Laughing

PS Lilk-- If you can possibly follow the convo here, The Bunny is right, IMO. The secrecy is a big part of the fun.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2003 07:28 pm
The dodos have enjoyed the secrecy of their existence on my balcony lo these many decades!
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2003 07:31 pm
They are silently aligned in her bedside table drawer.... :wink:
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2003 07:35 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
I've always suspected Montana was a bit on the "wild" side. You go girl!

Yeeeee Haaaaaa!!!!!!
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2003 07:44 pm
well here's an item I'll be adding to my bands merchandise table....kinda makes a tshirt look like a bugger....a gal will be able to take her favorite band MEMBER (no pun intended) home with her...

http://www.castingwilly.com/
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2003 08:03 pm
interesting

very interesting
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2003 08:25 pm
Listening to Sofia and Dlowan talk about the abuse they inflict upon the poor dodo, the relentless slamming upward, the twisting and spiraling, the birds muffled screams, and then, tragically for the bird, but apparently blissfully for the two heroines of our story, the whole thing reaches a shuddering climax of epic proportions.

When I think of this scenario, consider the bird, and then my Ratzenhofer equipment, there would never be an occasion where I could rise up and satisfy either of these insatiable gals -- they of the dodo frenzy. I feel shamefully inadequate and walk away from this thread with my head and other appendage hanging low.

Consider the subject. Envision the carnage.

http://www.greenapple.com/~jorp/amzanim/dodobird.jpg
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2003 08:28 pm
Sofia wrote:
PS Lilk-- If you can possibly follow the convo here, The Bunny is right, IMO. The secrecy is a big part of the fun.

ack. I guess i've also been a time or two too often in the kind of situation where secrecy was a necessity ... and the "fun" kinda seeps outa that in the end ... 'specially if it goes beyond 'not telling' into 'having to hide'.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2003 08:30 pm
well, all depends what scale the picture's in, dunnit gustav?
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2003 08:32 pm
I imagine fear of an angry husband/bf possibly shoving a chubby extinct bird up your henous may be less fun than secrecy for secrecy's sake.

That is a fat bird.

gustav's hanging low.
tee hee
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2003 08:35 pm
LOL!

Exactly <giggles>
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2003 10:16 pm
dlowan wrote:
The dodos have enjoyed the secrecy of their existence on my balcony lo these many decades!

Shocked On the balcony! What ever do the neighbors say?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2003 11:47 pm
They cannot really see the dear little birds, who are, after all, both flightless and innocent.

I take them stealthily over the road to the park at night - for exercise and greenery...
0 Replies

SealPoet

Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2003 07:17 am
So... in keeping with the topic... do the Dodo's ever have sex with each other? Is this a breeding pair?

Do the eggs fry up well?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2003 10:58 am
There are only twelve dodos still alive, all of them currently being used by Dlowan and Sofia's for sadistic pleasures. The birds haven't had the opportunity to breed because of the repeated abuse they're subjected to on a daily basis.

If Dlowan and Sofia would take just one day off... just one day, for god's sake! Perhaps then the poor bird would have a chance to procreate, to continue the lineage of the magnificent dodo. But if things continue the way they are, the birds will soon be literally worn out and cast into the shadows of time.

An afterthought: What really burns me about these two sadistic women is, after they finish using the dodo, they climb into the bubble bath and have the poor, exhausted dodo do their A2K work.

I'm telling you.... these are twisted women.

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:GnZsWgtmTBUC:www.geocities.com/Heartland
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2003 11:20 am
LMFAO! You deserve heaps of oral sex for being so damn funny, gus (and I don't mean from me, all you wiseasses Smile)
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2003 11:35 am
give 'em a break...they're just feathering their nests.....
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2003 12:00 pm
Smile

ok youse can add your own lists of people who clearly deserve oral sex over here Wink
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2003 01:57 pm
Earlier in the thread, someone mentioned me making the sweet love to animals.
I don't have sex with animals...that's sick.
Wait, maybe you could say a couple of those beer goggled one-nighters were with animals. "Pigs" might be a better way to describe it.

And I don't have sex. I make loooooooove. Once the roophies hit her hard enough, that is.

A: Last night. Haven't slupmed in a couple years, at least. Meanwhile, I have a couple friends who are on multiple year slumps. I don't know how they live.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 10:56:15