Genetic Entropy

farmerman

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2008 05:49 am
wildcatters also had to base their drilling on "luck".They would find areas with oil seeps and hope to hit a trap. Today, with science, our hit rate is up in the 90% range.
As far as geochronology, please dont try to lecture me about a subject that you are only familiar with by reading Creationist web sites and comics. Its a tool like analytical chemistry. Whether you ":?believe init" or not is immaterial to me. I know a few Amish people who dont believe that TV is the devils work.

Quote:

Corellation same as causation, fm
Coming from you , I find this really amusing. What I said in rejoinder to Gungas "expert opinion about the age of the earth" was
Quote:
Iwho,...(gunga forgets to state)... is involved in various geochronology schema for his daily bread . What expertise does gunga bring to the table
. Gunga tried to insult me as an apparent "hack" scientist who doesnt even know as much as him , a hick Creationist. Its not correlation, Its a simple declarative statement that suggests that'First you oughta get some training in a subject before you try to opine as someone who knows what theyre even talking about"
If you wish to stick up for gunga' viewpoints, please find out his level of training and years of experience invested in his opinion. I think youll find that hes got more butthole than academic training invested in his thoughts.

I suppose, to have your way, science should adopt more Creationist "thinking", which is more like,
"No matter what the data says, God did it, and dont you forget it"

Why We wouldnt be able to find many rocks and desired elements or much of anything with that kind of training , wed be wandering around hoping to stumble on something valuable and drilling holes into granite plutons looking for oil. Heres a tip o the farmerman hat and a hearty duuhhh to you two Creationist "scientists".

Please Dont hit your newly opposable thumbs with your hammer rocks. Turn your Bibles to page 149 to find out how to explore for oil Cool
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 20 Jul, 2008 06:07 am
Thanks for starting my day off with some good comic relief, there, FM. I'd thank Gunga Dim and "real life," too, were it not that they offer their drivel in all seriousness.
0 Replies