Theres an irony here somewhere......

BDV

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2008 01:41 am
Quote:
The Koran : [66.6] O you who believe! save yourselves and your families from a fire whose fuel is men and stones; over it are angels stern and strong, they do not disobey Allah in what He commands them, and do as they are commanded.

Allah burning men and stone, his angels doing the business, very old testament don't you think? anyway thats not the point i am sure most christians will notice the book and paragraph number, maybe help some crazed baptist or born again prove his point that islam is evil. TBH i just think its a badly updated version of the old testament, so who at the end of the day is right ?

To me people of this time just didn't like the jewish club cause they couldn't get in, so they started their own gangs, its just sorta got out of control now Smile maybe there should be a santa clan, at least hes based on someone who actually lived, although i feel abit dubious as to why he liked giving presents out to little boys and girls for free, was it a guilty conscious that started st. Nick on his merry way!!! Boy if that was true it would indeed be another irony Smile

Imagine "Mein Kampf" was found in 1000 years time, and proclaimed as the writings of a once living god (Which he kinda was in germany at the time), and then the crazy world followed this religion, boy wouldn't that make life interesting for them or what?

OK OK enough rambling from me i'm off.......
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,594 • Replies: 0
No top replies