Can this garden hose be saved?

fishin

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2008 01:16 pm
Lengths of rubber garden hose are always in demand at the local prison. The guards are always wearing those things out.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2008 01:58 pm
fishin wrote:
Lengths of rubber garden hose are always in demand at the local prison. The guards are always wearing those things out.

Shocked
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2008 06:12 pm
I don't really know about providing hose to prison guards. Something tells me that I would feel kind of crummy about that, ya' know, long term.

I have discovered that a smallish sections makes a lovely fetch toy. Diamond enjoys it's rubbery goodness and it doesn't pick up as much dirt as a spitty ball.

The fire hose looks like fun but I'm guessing they cost more than $35. They probably go for Pentagon prices, like $9,000 or something.
0 Replies

hamburger

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2008 06:34 pm
boomerang wrote :

Quote:
The fire hose looks like fun but I'm guessing they cost more than $35. They probably go for Pentagon prices, like $9,000 or something.

don't think of the money ...
you'll probably the one and only one in the neighbourhood with a real firehose - believe me : it'll be fun !
when i grew up , i had a firehose to play around with - it was in one of the warehouses where my dad worked and where we lived .... they sure pack a wallop !
i can still feel the thrill Laughing
hbg
0 Replies