What are you doing today?

JoanneDorel

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2003 02:58 am
Hmm. can't remember what I did yesterday - I guess it was not memorable.

Today I will be chasing down estate sales and getting ready for garage sales on Saturday.

Maybe I will paint some as I am way behind on many projects.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2003 06:03 am
Oy! I just came home from a three week vacation. The dust in my house is so thick that I can write my name in it. I have many, many errands to run just to get my life back in order.

I think that I want to go back to sleep! Laughing
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2003 06:25 am
I was wondering where you'd been Phoenix. Welcome back.

Started my morning taking pictures of 3 young fox's who came to play and catch mice in my front yard for about an hour. First time I've seen 3 of them together. I just got finished uploading some of the pictures I took in my gallery here at A2K. I already had some pictures of a fox that's been around and now I assume that he is the 3 young ones father or mother. If it's the father that hunts for the family, then it's the father.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2003 06:39 am
I wish I'd wake up in the morning and see three foxes in my yard. You must be living right, Montana.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2003 06:46 am
LOL Gus. I'll load them up and head them your way sweetie. I don't like them around seeings that I worry about my bunny with all them critters around.
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2003 12:18 pm
working..well, lunching at the moment but, have to work shortly again.
It is Friday though...could do a great many things after work I suppose. Will I? Prolly not but, you know...some fun must be found in the drudgery...Ill give it a shot.
Havent seen my resident ground hog in a couple weeks...hopefully hes just being sneaky..or that whole jungle mess out there keeps him well hidden.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2003 08:10 pm
Bottled more tomatoes. My cousin came for a visit. Worked with my son on school work.
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Sat 27 Sep, 2003 08:17 am
heading out to the middle of nowhere Wink hoping for some photographic zen moments and maybe some outdoorish activities...typical NE looking outside and not sure how its going to make up its mind for yet but, eh...if I wait a while, itll change anyway so..might work out.
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Sat 27 Sep, 2003 09:53 am
Going to the Denver Art Museum with the GF, then to see "Luther" (what a History nerd am I! ) then dinner, then much snuggling.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 27 Sep, 2003 11:07 am
Brought some medications to my mother. Dusted. Did a couple of washes. Plan to vacuum. Not very interesting, but necessary! :wink:
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 03:46 pm
I've a got a big evening planned, which seems weird for a Thursday nite. I'm leaving soon to drive up to Seattle with my friend. Got an invitation to a gallery opening at Foster-White in Pioneer Square, one of the best galleries in town. (Hurray for my old friend & neighbor, Kurt!) Then an hour and a half later, we will be in our new seats at the brand new McCaw Hall for the start of the Pacific NW's ballet season - Swan Lake. (Yep, found the tickets... whew.) I wish my car were clean, but no time for that now.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 03:54 pm
Negotiated a contract with an event planner this morning, then justified his fee to client. Worked on logo this afternoon. Will take day off tomorrow, so I have to work late tonight after my son's homework & bedtime routine are finished. Barely had time to A2K today...but squeezed it it!
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 05:18 pm
Piffka wrote:
I've a got a big evening planned, which seems weird for a Thursday nite. I'm leaving soon to drive up to Seattle with my friend. Got an invitation to a gallery opening at Foster-White in Pioneer Square, one of the best galleries in town. (Hurray for my old friend & neighbor, Kurt!) Then an hour and a half later, we will be in our new seats at the brand new McCaw Hall for the start of the Pacific NW's ballet season - Swan Lake. (Yep, found the tickets... whew.) I wish my car were clean, but no time for that now.

Jealous, Jealous, jealous...jealous!
Went to class, taught class, chatted with GF, cofee, off to Karate, etc...
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 05:52 pm
Went to work. Worked. Hugged my friend Donald who is moving to New York City to work. I'm going to miss that guy. Came home - hustled the dogs into the car - went to vote in the provincial elections - came back home. Heated up some food - made some tea. Sat down here. Now I'm clicking for the rainforest.
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 07:42 pm
Woke up not wanting to get out of bed this morning and went to work anyway. Work had some sales stuff to learn...there are just too many options in furniture...but, it certainly keeps ya busy. Came home and made up for lost sleep..we should be able to nap at work dangit. watching the tube and considering sleeping again. At least tomorrow is Friday, that makes it all much better.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 03:43:28