• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,179 • Replies: 74
No top replies

husker

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2003 12:00 pm
Well the day is almost half over;
I've talked to the U.K. and Mexico, along with folks in NYC, San Fran, and Miami.
Gotten a wire-transfer from Germany.
Discussed sales tactics with a sales guy.
Mad a couple people frustrated.
Normal day so far.
(well not so much internet time as usual)
0 Replies

fealola

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2003 12:01 pm
Laundry
Go to the bank
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2003 03:10 am
- Prepare for my warsaw trip on Sunday
- Still clearing my desk which piled up during my vacation
- Dinner party in the evening
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2003 04:33 am
Hmm, approving A2K accounts and photos for the gallery. Waiting to hear from a recruiter re a possible interview which was supposed to be yesterday but fell through (got that? :-D). Going out to dinner later and then food shopping. Somewhere in there will toss the laundry in and get the dishes in the dishwasher. Hopefully a nap will be in the cards, I'm pretty beat but awake anyway (very annoying, I'd really rather be asleep but right now it's getting loud around here so I have to wait).
0 Replies

SealPoet

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2003 04:47 am
Logging off, pouring coffee for myself and Mrs. SP, bringing her cup up to her.
Breaking fast; think it's gonna be shredded wheat today.
Getting in the car, listening to All Things Considered for the half hour it takes me to go to work. Getting to work, logging in, reading my work e-mail.
Two or three hours of hand-tool (caliper, micrometer) measuring windows to cell phones that will be too narrow, but they are going to use them anyway... (pointless drudgery! Chimpanzee work!)
Measuring printer cartridge parts on the CMM (programmable inspection robot; what they PAY me to drive...).
Probably then having some lunch... not sure what.
Measuring small componenet to powdered medicine inhalers on the CMM maybe.
Leaving work.
Driving an hour to my ex's to pick up the boys.
Driving an hour home.
Dinner with the wife and boys.
Cleaning up after.
Practicing guitar (not yet good enough to say 'playing')
Reading newspapers
Talking w/ Mrs SP.
Going to bed.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2003 08:19 am
stayed up late
slept in <<stretch>>
hooray - no work today

played with the dogs
made some tea and toast and yogurt
did my rainforest clicks
created a world at jennifer nation or jennifer government or something like that

oh, where is my world?

thinking about getting sorted and out of the house before it gets too hot for the dogs. it's supposed to be over 90 this afternoon.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2003 08:42 am
put some coding in on my webpage
sent some special code to a friend in OZ
talked to NYC people already
met with I/S manager and it's only 7:40am
calling Italy within the hour
working on a financial report
clean office
read mail
bank deposit
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2003 08:50 am
I'll be having some toast with almond butter and some jam, keep typing at A2K. Take laudry out of dryer and fold (maybe I'll even put it away this time).

I'll go to work at about 12:30 (nice!)
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2003 09:20 am
Going to work
tomorrow too
and the day after that, too

but monday I'm off!
I'll be back then with an update, 'k?
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2003 09:22 am
I'm taking the day off.

I was planning on playing golf, but it's raining, so I think I'll just annoy the A2K conservative faction with a few scorching posts. :wink:
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2003 09:23 am
Golf: it's not just for conservatives anymore.
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2003 09:33 am
k:

I just don't fit the stereotype of liberal dem, and that is terribly perplexing to lots of people on and off A2K.

I do believe golf courses are a terrible waste of real estate and resources, including water, but that doesn't keep me from enjoying them.

So, I suppose I'm a hypocrite about that.

Which moves me more right than I'm comfortable admitting, Shocked (sometimes) :wink: .
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2003 09:35 am
PDiddie, my dad falls into your type of liberal dem as well. He might not be quite as far to the left as you, but he's pretty far out there.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2003 09:38 am
forgot - collecting football pool picks
0 Replies

fealola

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2003 09:42 am
PDiddie wrote:
k:

I just don't fit the stereotype of liberal dem, and that is terribly perplexing to lots of people on and off A2K.

I do believe golf courses are a terrible waste of real estate and resources, including water, but that doesn't keep me from enjoying them.

So, I suppose I'm a hypocrite about that.

Which moves me more right than I'm comfortable admitting, Shocked (sometimes) :wink: .

That might might make an interesting thread. " Admit it! what are you hypocritical about!" Cool

Everybody is -- about something. :wink:
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2003 09:50 am
great idea fealola!
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2003 10:10 am
work...well, trying to work at least Wink
Its Friday and it beautiful out...wah...I want it to be like this all weekend..so..Im complaining today.
pthbth.
I think I may get to see Bootsie this weekend..woohoo..making some plans..or trying
going to upload some pics a couple places
maybe play a bit of Trailer Park Tycoon
Talk with the man about the plan
sleep
maybe somewhere in there play with kitties and clean...on the way to do this or that..it all fits in somehow
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2003 10:42 am
Hmmm, all my morning chores are already done, except for one last load of laundry to fold. Been dusting, & will probably vacuum rug, ugh.

Still to do: Taking sweaters to dry cleaners, eventually dogs to the beach for a run and to get them tired out. Bank errand for daughter. Fix fence or at least wring hands a little more and possibly buy new fence post (drop off water bill payment at the same place). Find good kennel for two sad dogs. Continue to pare down packing. Check on some publicity for the Merlin (the bird) natural history program I've arranged. Eventually I'd like to sit down and ENJOY some of this gorgeous day.

We were supposed to go out for breakfast but there was no place open early enough for Mr.P's schedule. <involved meaningless driving around the harbor at 5:30 am - yawn> Dinner at the Tides Tavern.
0 Replies

fealola

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2003 10:47 am
littlek wrote:
great idea fealola!

I'll think about it, but first I need to think about what I'd admit to! The list is long! Laughing --No it isn't. I'm perfect Rolling Eyes Laughing

Up for grabs if anyone else wants to start it!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What are you doing today?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 04:29:38