[answered] banning

brahmin

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2008 09:11 am
for the last few days everytime i tried to log in, i was getting a message saying that i was banned from this forum and that my posting rights have been terminated. the message also supplied an e-mail id to which i could appeal my case - but when i sent a mail to that id, i got a "faliure delivery" mail in my inbox. so i had no way of contacting forum admin.

today suddenly i could log back to the forum instead of getting the "ban" message. so i started this thread.

can i know why i was banned after being a member here for about 4 years now? was that ban message a mistake ??? if not, what is my offense and how can i er... undo the damage ???
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 828 • Replies: 3
No top replies

TTH

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2008 09:55 am
brahmin wrote:
can i know why i was banned after being a member here for about 4 years now?
You can know, but it is a matter if the staff will tell you.

brahmin wrote:
was that ban message a mistake ???
I can't answer that.

brahmin wrote:
...... if not, what is my offense and how can i er... undo the damage ???
You can always try and submit a ticket to the "help desk".

You can read this:
http://www.able2know.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2622458#2622458
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2008 05:06 pm
There was a notice a while ago regarding changes to the new forum. It indicated that only current and active e-mail addresses would be able to log in.

Don't know if this was due to that or not.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2008 05:20 pm
Re: banning
brahmin wrote:
for the last few days everytime i tried to log in, i was getting a message saying that i was banned from this forum and that my posting rights have been terminated. the message also supplied an e-mail id to which i could appeal my case - but when i sent a mail to that id, i got a "faliure delivery" mail in my inbox. so i had no way of contacting forum admin.

today suddenly i could log back to the forum instead of getting the "ban" message. so i started this thread.

can i know why i was banned after being a member here for about 4 years now? was that ban message a mistake ??? if not, what is my offense and how can i er... undo the damage ???

Probably best to ask here:

http://support.able2know.com/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=submit

(You can also get to this by clicking on the "contact us" on the bottom of the page. Or on "help".)
0 Replies