Why is Georgeob1 so proud of doing harm to the working class

farmerman

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2008 04:01 pm
diane
Quote:
There was another thread that was accusatory about a certain person who was named, as you have named George.
Was there any resolution at the end of that thread? I think you know that the response was, basically, in defense of the person being accused. Nothing positive came of it except for the possible satisfaction of the person instigating the thread. No good came of it, only hurt, bad feelings, and a sense shock at the inappropriate method used.

If you are referring to my "JEws Against Zippo" thread, Im not proud of it but it had to be done , the schmendriker putz.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2008 04:02 pm
BBB
Ok, OK! I get the message that I'm the devil Evil or Very Mad and Georgeob1 is a saint. Cool

Here's the new thread as requested:

http://www.able2know.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=118280

BBB
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2008 09:16 pm
Farmerman, in my opinion, someone had to write about Zippo; you were just doing your righteous, morally just, duty.

I do have one question: Is it possible that you are referring to Dys' Zippo? The one that the inspectors at the Sydney Airport took completely apart as they were quite certain that Dys was a terrorist?

Let me tell you, that Zippo is no putz and certainly no schmendriker. It was traumatized by the experience--even Zippos have feelings.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2008 09:18 pm
Luella, I think you and George are feisty as hell.

On to your new thread.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2008 11:23 pm
roger wrote:
I agree, Diane. Honestly, all the hate and dissention threads and posts in the past month or so are leaving me wondering what I see in a2k.

And making one wonder when one will leave A2k, also.

Didn't there used to be a TOS, or something, that did not allow such behaviour? I am sure there were some rules when I signed on, anyway....
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2008 11:35 pm
I can't be bothered to read the entirety of this thread, so let me just go on record to say I'm on georgeob1's side.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2008 11:35 pm
farmerman wrote:
If you are referring to my "JEws Against Zippo" thread, Im not proud of it but it had to be done , the schmendriker putz.

Er zol kakn mit blit un mit ayter.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2008 02:29 am
Just for the record.

I hate scabs.

Some unions do at times take things too far.

Far more employers screw their workers.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2008 02:31 am
roger wrote:
I agree, Diane. Honestly, all the hate and dissention threads and posts in the past month or so are leaving me wondering what I see in a2k.

I've cut back markedly on A2k activity precisely because of this. I just cant be bothered anymore.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2008 03:40 am
Ticomaya
Quote:
Er zol kakn mit blit un mit ayter

OYYY, his kakn yet. Thats gonna be uncomfortable.
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2008 03:50 am
Ticomaya wrote:
Er zol kakn mit blit un mit ayter.

I like this curse better:

Zol er krenken un gedenken.
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2008 05:33 am
dadpad wrote:
Just for the record.

I hate scabs.

Yep.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2008 06:47 am
Tai Chi wrote:
dadpad wrote:
Just for the record.

I hate scabs.

Yep.

You can say that again.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2008 08:45 am
dadpad wrote:
roger wrote:

I've cut back markedly on A2k activity precisely because of this. I just cant be bothered anymore.

Noticed you missing, as it were. Missed ya.

It's getting like Deadwood around here.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2008 10:32 am
You rang? Laughing

I am not getting involved here . I am still recuperating of defending
another accused member a few days ago, and I wish that member would
come back.

Having met georgeob1 in person, I know that he's a gentleman and never would insult anyone. He is also one of the few members here who can
keep his cool on political topics. He always argues rationally and will allow
another opinion. I do not share his political views, but I appreciate him
as a person and what he stands for. Besides, what does he know about
politics anyway Wink (I'm kidding here).
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2008 02:53 pm
Mame wrote-

Quote:
It's all a matter of perspective, BBB. What you think is right, someone else will think wrong. Being on opposite sides doesn't make either of you right or wrong. Making someone wrong just says that YOU want or need to be right. And nobody ever is because there will always be a dissenting opinion. It's a lost cause, a waste of time. If you accept it life gets a lot easier.

I'd agree with that. Getting too partial and married to a cause is stress inducing and even if you do something for that cause you won't get thanked for it. And there's a tendency to get boring too. Riding hobby-horses is not everybody's cup of tea.

On George, if only to take the heat off me, he is too much of a gentleman for politics. He has no taste for getting his hands dirty. He probably expended his ruthlessness elsewhere. And he can't do snidey so good.

And I'm not convinced he has a firm grasp of political tectonics.

Even his opponents like him.

He probably likes Mantovani and ABBA.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2008 05:01 pm
You haven't much faith in the working class BBB if you think George could do it any harm.
0 Replies