Or want to be one.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,822 • Replies: 50
No top replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 29 May, 2008 02:25 pm
cjhsa- Interesting statistic. Where did you get that information?
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 29 May, 2008 03:13 pm
i'm guessing his posterior
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 06:17 am
My posterior is at least as reliable as ABC News.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 30 May, 2008 07:16 am
****, now days you need to be a terrorist to work in the public school system.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 01:12 pm
100% of cjhsa's brain is full of sh!t !! Very Happy
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 01:26 pm
I set off a fight or flight response in Zippy. Better run zip.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2008 08:27 pm
What a troll Exclamation
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2008 09:29 pm
Which troll?

Zillions of good people around the world are muslim; some are as/holes, most are not. Same with us.

Have you no brain for distinctions of any kind? If not you are the same as the people you hate.

(No, not you, JL)

Plus zealots on varied sides are oft programmed by the wily.

a mess, indeed.

I'll back off, it's a troll roll.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2008 09:55 pm
I would like to see a link to this ABC News thing. It sounds like a load of crap to me. Does this mean they ARE terrorists as in they blow up buildings etc? Or do we simply call them terrorists because they don't teach the way we want them to? I find a severe credibility problem here.
0 Replies

Shirakawasuna

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2008 10:06 pm
cjhsa: do a barrel roll.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2008 10:36 pm
Osso, I was referring to his trollship, cjhsa.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2008 10:43 pm
Well, on a more serious note, I do recall some news saying that 10% of Muslims are radicalised (that equates to around 100million), and that around 50% of them sympathised with Osama.

Of course it might have been a regional poll, I don't know. I do know that the Islamic leaders in Australia have lied to the Australian public about their teachings, and that such is acceptable for the glorification of Islam. And I know that Islamic leaders have called for the introduction of Sharia law in Australia. And that some Islamic leaders blame western women for Muslims mens rapes/gang rapes of them (that last having caused an uproar for quite some time in Australia)

Do I hate Islam? No. But I view it as the most dangerous religion on earth. It is involved in 80% of the worlds current conflicts. It respects no Govt. It respects no right to self beliefs. It respects no other religions (whether or not individuals who are in the minority in non muslim countries do).

It's founding teachings on how to spread Islam are dangerous.

The only problem is that we in the West dont' really pay much attention to it, so we don't really know much.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2008 02:35 pm
Vikorr, it is my bias that the great world religions (Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism, Islam, and Buddhism, etc.) have elements of great spiritual depth. I say this as an atheist--an atheistic buddhist, that is. Nevertheless, the POPULAR expressions of such confessions are dangerous, formed as they are by uneducated followers led by demogogic leaders who describe the world in terms of absolute values and moral obligations.
Whatever we say about the products of Islamic madrassas we can also say about the protestant christian fundamentalists. If the latter could take control if our government they, too, would pose dangers to the world no less fierce than those of the so-called "islamofacists".
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2008 02:54 pm
djjd62 wrote:
i'm guessing his posterior

I believe this comes closest. He shoots his mouth too often without knowing too much of anything. I just returned from Central Asia where we visited five countries, and over 80 percent are Sunni Muslims, and in some of those countries, it's against the law to promote their religion in public. Most women do not wear burkas, and although they have mosques in every country, the call to prayer is not a common occurance (5 or 6 times a day). Most of the madrassas have been converted to bazaars/markets, and many of the children we met speak more than two or three languages; we've met several that speak up to seven.

Posterior is about as close is one can get when talking about cjh; at least that's where his brain resides.
0 Replies

aperson

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2008 11:57 pm
Re: 90% of Islamic Teachers are Terrorists
cjhsa wrote:
Or want to be one.

Boobies.

That's all I have to say on this matter.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Thu 3 Jul, 2008 12:01 am
vikorr wrote:
Of course it might have been a regional poll, I don't know. I do know that the Islamic leaders in Australia have lied to the Australian public about their teachings, and that such is acceptable for the glorification of Islam. And I know that Islamic leaders have called for the introduction of Sharia law in Australia. And that some Islamic leaders blame western women for Muslims mens rapes/gang rapes of them (that last having caused an uproar for quite some time in Australia)

Do I hate Islam? No. But I view it as the most dangerous religion on earth. It is involved in 80% of the worlds current conflicts. It respects no Govt. It respects no right to self beliefs. It respects no other religions (whether or not individuals who are in the minority in non muslim countries do).

It's founding teachings on how to spread Islam are dangerous.

The only problem is that we in the West dont' really pay much attention to it, so we don't really know much.

I suppose it would be just as easy to replce "Muslim" with "Christianity".
0 Replies

aperson

Reply Thu 3 Jul, 2008 12:58 am
Attention.

The conflict between Islam and the West spawned from a very simple fact - in their society, the state and the church are integrated! They do not understand us, and we do not understand them, because the way our religion and our government interact is very different from theirs.

It is very important that we understand that, in their eyes, the attacks on the Middle East by America are actually attacks on Islam by Christianity. For them, it amounts to the same thing. Their country is their religion. This is why there are so many Islam-spurred terrorist attacks - they are just responding to the attacks on their church.

While I am not justifying their actions, I am saying that the conflict between our world and theirs is merely a misunderstanding.
0 Replies

ZoSo

Reply Thu 3 Jul, 2008 02:14 am
So what if ten percent of muslim people are radicalised. They would say the same about fundamentalist christians.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 3 Jul, 2008 10:29 am
ZoSo wrote:
So what if ten percent of muslim people are radicalised. They would say the same about fundamentalist christians.

We already have ten percent christian radicals; they try to convert science into philosophy and insert creationism into science courses.
0 Replies