God and all of Thee HolY Men, please stop raping me, please

jove

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 08:31 am
Rape:

Forced sexual intercourse; sexual assault; sexual intercourse between an adult and a minor. Rape may be heterosexual (involving members of opposite sexes) or homosexual (involving members of the same sex). Rape involves insertion of an erect penis or an inanimate object into the female vagina or the male anus. Legal definitions of rape may also include forced oral sex and other sexual acts.

Amen.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,030 • Replies: 25
No top replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 08:43 am
Ok then.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Thu 22 May, 2008 08:44 am
You say things aren't going well in jove land?
0 Replies

jove

Reply Fri 23 May, 2008 08:50 am
^ Where did you get a crazy idea like that <.
0 Replies

jove

Reply Mon 26 May, 2008 02:13 pm
~ God took a fishhead out to see a movie,,, didn't have to pay to get it in.

If i go to a movie it usually costs me my life!

In other words,,, I have to pay! Shocked

The reason is i'm female!
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Mon 26 May, 2008 04:15 pm
jove, Please come back and talk to us.
0 Replies

mrhunt

Reply Tue 27 May, 2008 05:56 pm
Woah,I think my post in this actually got deleted.Sorry about that......Sometimes i say things i shouldnt.
0 Replies

jove

Reply Wed 4 Jun, 2008 11:58 pm
In The New Order starting now, God and his Holy men will be purly raped as innocent virgin infant females as long as female me exists, and if they think about sex or anything female at all.,,, unless i get to be Raphaello Jesus' kid for ever as the baby i am.,,, and alway's will be.

That is how they will be cured forever from their sax addiction.

You're Welcome Holy Men

pjgy.

Amen.

Very Happy

IZ@ said you'll be doing 'The Welcomes ,,,soon enough to all of us babies ~now you're welcome

Amen
0 Replies

jove

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 07:00 am
I we can look at the word Orgasm and not think of sex until God and Thee HolY Men need to cumm<spelling ? (two thumbs up).

Amen.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 09:32 am
(one 'm', not two...)
0 Replies

jove

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 09:44 am
God would you thank you for me and Thee others pta.

Amen.
0 Replies

jove

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2008 02:35 pm
Iwe used to be thee opposite of a nuclear Holiday,,, but that time has passed Holy men.

Amen.
jove

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2008 08:14 am
@jove,
~God show the people who their biggest problem is please thank you amen~.

Amen.
jove

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2008 09:31 am
@jove,
~God it's me , this is what it is like to be surrounded by idiot's ~

Amen.

~Dear God, how do i do that which i did,,, woe to stupid me The Holy Ghost Holy Spirit,,, amen.

God thank's for teaching me a lesson i must have deserved more than i was given, seeing how people can do anything they like Amen.

Thank you God amen.
jove

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2008 10:08 am
@jove,
~God i super duper hate people and wish i never ever had to communicate with "You even" seeing how there is no privacy in the New Order will you explain in the languge that people understand please thank you amen.
jove

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2008 10:11 am
@jove,
~God would you show people where you are going to put Thee riminally insane please thank you amen "What you're going to give to ceasr that which ceasar owns?" Good i can't wait thank you for everyhing truly amen.
jove

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2008 11:43 am
@jove,
~God ,,, as me being a regular person with nerve ending's and feeling's,,, was someone like~ YOU?~ SUPPOSED TO HELP ME WITH SOME THING LIKE-

Living in door's (a building of some sort???????

A job.

Getting sober! Thank you YaWaY Who is Thee Lord ThY God amen

Dear God Ouch! does anyone apologize as often as i do,,, if so would you yell me their name so i can have someone to relate to,,,"Yes it is I The Lord Thy God amen.~O~,,,,,,, amen.

You hurt my feeling's" You have them ,,, that is Good amen.

God may i ask 'What type of feeling's are the best (self) "Why that so called agape love that might happen as soon as God "You" and Thee Holy Men are satiated sexually and violently as well as "HUH!" God can anyone take care of their own mess let alone me?

Please be honest God and let me get paid for non sexual services (someone keep's breaking my nose as i sit here,,, and it hurt's Amen.)

God,,, isn't it easier to (i think easy) to take care of an almost dead baby like me as,,, meaning why am i passed offf (around) to complete strangers's that do this to me_

it must be o.k. because i'll bet i might have told people that i don't want to have group sex or any at all at least until satanic people are locked away amen.,,, let alone having

_ "That was fk'y!"

Did i mention i found out (why did i start drinking?)

"Because you did not accept "being divorced well so you turned to something because-
God who and how was i taught about sniffing aerosol God would you please thank what ever taught me to sniff aerosol's so i can brag about panic attack's at the social security office (ouch again amen >) please thank you amen.

It seems as if evil people are claiming to be my parent "What we thought" amen.
0 Replies

jove

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2008 12:19 pm
~God,, did Judas OrisofF of Iscarot have something to do with inventing and producing an aerosol that smell's like pine "Yes he did for real in real life) as i found out at Crossroad's homeless shelter in Portsmouth N.H.(it's almost like i was tackled as Raphael,,, does Raphael go to Alcholics Anonymous meeting's? "l) !!in real life like this!!-

To me The Holy Spirit Holy Ghost and likenesses of me
OMFG)~!

jove

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2008 10:09 pm
@jove,
God,,, would you show the holy people what a spoon is, please thank you amen.
Merry Andrew

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2008 10:29 pm
I think you should get off that stuff, whatever it is, Jove. Bless you.
0 Replies