A World Without

RexRed

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 01:30 pm
Lately it has been heavy on my heart the murders in Chicago. I wonder what possesses a person to go and shoot in cold blood another person. I think that only the churches could cause such widespread panic in people where the same murders are cropping up all over the city of Chicago? It shows they are connected. Just as terrorism is often connected by the same radical religious thread.

Not to belittle the fact that if the perpetrators are caught they will be facing either the death penalty or life in prison. So the world has to live without two people instead of only one...

I am reminded of the teen who is now facing life in prison for shooting a friend over a play station game dispute. People have killed others over things even more trivial. For instance race or even the subtle differences in the shape of a persons head have been deciding factors on whether the world goes on with or without a person. We all die in the end but it is the conquering of a life that we seek to make use of in a positive or negative way.

Some have had the experience of losing a loved one or two. Some have never had to go to a funeral yet and mourn for the passing of the dearly beloved.

I firmly believe that Enoch of the Holy Bible was not translated from death in a vertical manner but in a horizontal manner.

God led Enoch to a different place every time someone who he loved was about to die… (give that idea some thought) It is sad to think that Enoch was so weak a man that he could not handle the death of a loved one but it seems this is exactly the case. Where is the God that leads us away from the suffering and pain of losing loved ones?

It seems the stronger and more resilient in this life we are the more we will see others weaker and less fortunate than ourselves go before us.

We turn on the TV news and the issues of death are generally magnified ten fold above the issues of life.

These issues that we feed the mind upon are what we become.

Today's news cycle is like ships on seas of warning bearing a cargo of death and misfortune.

We are unaware that while the beauty of life is overlooked and replaced with the sickness of the human condition we become acclimatized by this magnification of evil over good.

A world without hope. A world were the things that divide us are more attractive a discussion rather than the things that make us one.

For all of culture must harmonize even when we syncopate the music on different beats (Each beat must still be counted).

So as you can see this thread is attempting to tie the recent surge of murders in Chicago with the Reverend Wright and the holy roller religions that are seemingly "out of control" in Chicago.

I take several issues with the Reverend Wright.

1) His manner (if you want to even call it that) of hollering and slobbering as if people are deaf and need to be screamed at is un-christian. This is in itself degrading, demeaning and belittling to his followers. "Like gansta religion!" Hasn't the lord given him anything to smile about?

2) He approaches racism as if it has some legitimacy. He seems to have a premise of accepting racism as an acceptable point of view. That white people are such and such and black people are such and such (and the list seemingly goes on and on). That black people syncopate where white people don't . RATHER than seeing the inner spiritual similarity which far surpasses these meager "differences" that he has blown way out of proportion.

3) He imposes a foundational premise that (AMERICANS HAVE BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS).

Well maybe you Mr. Wright have blood on your hands but don't tell me I have blood on my hands. Americans have blood on their hands for WHAT??!! seeking out terrorists who intend to harm innocent people?! What book are you reading from Mr. Wright the book of fools and wimps?

How many school busses need to be blown up by women with explosives strapped around them before the Christian (or Jew) defends himself Mr. Wright? So do you think you are not only preacher but the righteous judge of men's souls also?

And yes Arabic speaking people can blow themselves up even if their name is not Hussein! You talk down to people Mr. Wright and this is wrong…

We need a world without hate and fear. When we are "bullied" on the pulpit how is this supposed to inspire "conversation" as Barack Obama has put it? When we are told we have blood on our hands how are we supposed to then live the victorious life of Christ? It seems that this "Church of Christ" is on the wrong track of fire, hell, brimstone and damnation!

What about SALVATION and hope? Why should hope contain audacity? Who is this audacity directed at? How can the hope of a people supersede the audacity of a misguided preacher?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 898 • Replies: 7
No top replies

neologist

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 11:18 pm
Hi Rex
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 01:00 pm
neologist wrote:
Hi Rex

Hello Neo Smile
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 01:11 am
'Sup?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 03:22 pm
Who is God, who are we and how do we interact properly as a society?

I hear words used by those who are oblivious to their meaning. Words like: liberal, conservative, liberty, freedom are parleyed yet no one hits on the essence of meaning and how the similar terms connect and make up the whole fabric of truth. Words like communism and capitalism are used like condiments on a hotdog. This must be to drowned out the flavor of the subject being swallowed without actually tasting, chewing or even digesting it well enough to find any nourishment for the soul.

Truth needs to be selectively and actively realized. Truth is gleaned from all available information. Truth needs to be observed. Truth is a certain precise reality hidden among many other possible but false realities.

So we learn the complete reality of truth by applying the same premise to all understanding. Before we begin to interpret what we see, we apply a process. We do not become the opposite of life but a clever escape from this worlds curses.

It is amazing how many religions started by utilizing at least a part of this premise.

I can define this premised because it has taken me years to visualize it.

This premise can be explained in a series of mathematical equations I have discovered.

Zero is always equal to (or greater than) infinity.

Zero is the only force capable of creating. Thus any observable creation is zero within creation.

Oneness with zero is salvation. All that we see is the result of what zero has created.

(and many more equations can be derived from these...)

When one steps back from these equations the picture emerges. Zero is the essence of life.

Zero is "the word of truth" because words are embryos of thoughts and thoughts are created by the act and animation of looking thought the prism of life and reality is the child of wisdom. We need to focus on the subject of life. Only zero can transform one or two back into zero. Constituents cannot survive alone without one another. Light needs to be both a particle and a wave to exist in this reality.

What is the essence of life?

Life is a process. So as a process it is an action yet as an equation it is a thing. The purpose of life is to give life. Life can be given in many various ways. i.e. spiritual charity and physical siblings.

Yet life is created in cell division, life is within atomic fusion, life is given when DNA divides and life is observed when new suns are created. Every time this type of procreation occurs this is when zero is present in our world. When bees pollinate flowers zero is present. Zero is transmigration.

Philosophically and spiritually, out of this understanding we now see the lens by which the picture of life is revealed. It is that out of two, one or many new creatures are created. Zero is the impartiality that lies at the vector of all rational and reasonable judgment.

The new creature is a combination of both dualistic principles or extremes (parents/constituents). So then the tendency is not to pick an extreme design but to bring about a unity of all divisiveness until the miracle of creation breeds a new idea. Thus the premise is perceiving the extremes only with the purpose of creating the birth of a new reality.

This ideal ties all of creation into one domain. A domain that is both a unit and a non value fused into a life giving moment in time. Fusion is life. All of life is fused into a black hole within that black hole are the parents of diversity created by Zero into reality.

The process of a black hole is the mechanism of creation visualized. Out of nothing comes light and new life. The mystery revealed, oneness with zero.

God is the fusion of ideas into the picture of truth and life. God is our holy intent transforming our ideas into dreams. Zero is the energy of our convictions superimposed with God's love creating a moment of glory. Self sacrifice within cannot occur without zero. Life is atoned for out of a personal sacrifice for ones point of view sometimes.

Matthew 5:9
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

Comment:
(The "fittest" of society admit their flaws. RR)
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 06:21 pm
"Sometimes you have two competing values..." Hillary Clinton (Bill O'Reilly interview)
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 07:17 pm
When i was a school going child in India
I cried because I had no shoes
till I met a man who had no feet.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 1 May, 2008 08:11 pm
Ramafuchs wrote:
When i was a school going child in India
I cried because I had no shoes