What Qualifies a Being to be called "A God"?

BDV

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2008 06:10 pm
If I said i created the earth in 6 seconds and the other guy was only my apprentice, that I am omnipresent, omnipotent & omniscient, then will yous follow me? I tell yous what though when i write my holy book (Called Not-The-Bible/Torah/Quaran") i will make direct references with dates and times to the future, helping mankind avoid events and disasters that i will cause/caused for my own amusement.

By the way yous need not reply as God already knows what you are going to type, oh but if yous don't reply then that means the future is not fixed and can be altered by mans own deeds.

(Funny that man being responsible for his own actions, not some mythical guy in red with a pitch fork who was created in first place for the act of being Mr Evil. As hes the boss of hell, does that make him a God ?)

There has to be a job description for the being? know everything that is, was and is going to be yet do bugger all about aiding anyone but the crazy devote few, who can say and do what they want cause they are God devotes. Crazy world.....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 653 • Replies: 2
No top replies

roger

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2008 07:55 pm
Feed your dog; he will think you are a god.

Feed your cat, on the other hand; he'll think he's the god.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 05:35 am
A shallow analysis . . . and therefore applicable to cats.

As one a them French writerly types said, it's not the ones who feed them that dogs love--it's the one who takes out . . .
0 Replies