Disarray to persons about the beast

Busma

Reply Sat 26 Apr, 2008 06:29 pm
First off, the first beast out of the sea was given the mouth of Satan. Second off, the second beast out of the earth is Satan because it exerciseth the power of the first beast. Which can ONLY mean it's Satan exercizing Satan's own power.

Look are you ready to step out of the disarray? Read and understand carefully:

1. the image of the beast
2. the had mark
3. the had name of the beast
4. the had number of his name

^^Dont you see in clear view those things are DIFFERENT to one another? What are they EACH? That's what you must figure out in whole.

Re-read Rev 13:15-17 to see for yourself.

Now read Rev 13:18:

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

^^When you count the number you are supposed to count how many numbers (number places) to the given phrased number that is in word form. It takes wisdom to understand that that is the count you're supposed to make! It's easy to do!

Tell me, what do you count? Six hundred is 600. threescore is 000. Six is 6. So it's how many places of numbers at face value? 7! And you should already know there are 7 heads to the first beast out of the sea and there are 7 mystery stars that are 7 angels of 7 churches that are 7 candlesticks. The 7 angels are with 7 trumpets and 7 angels are with 7 vails. If they dont spell out the same to you, then you really lack wisdom and understanding.

Yes, it is implying the revealing of Jesus Christ is that Jesus is Satan (this is to be Jesus' new name to us in our judgment), and that Satan is a body with the saints in a fight against God Almighty. Jesus didnt join Satan, Jesus' Church (body since it has heads) is Satan which is us who are far from belong to God Almighty. God Almighty's body is of the sacred city of ppl. They are taken out of that scared city. Meaning, they are made not so sacred anymore as the good and evil ppl. Anybody good and evil is corrupt. Just like the box of cerial with rouches in it... You have the cerial representing the good, but it's with the rouches representing the evil. Thus it's corupt for being of both. The body of God Almighty washes in the blood of the Lamb (Satan's main head) to appear clean when actually the body of God Almighty is far from clean. Blood is red as Satan's symbolic color was a hint in Revelation for us.

You're going say what about the wrath of God? Only hypothetically will any man worship the beast. Just read Revelation 14 with wisdom to wording.

Anyhow, you not of God Almighty should have knew already:

1. the image of the beast
2. the had mark
3. the had name of the beast
4. the had number of his name

Explain what they each are. Dont just read, get bizzy! I knew already them and will reveal them all if you havent already knew, if you want. I will tell you this much # 4 where in bold is name is not as the name of the beast in #3. Nope, #4's name part has to do with the beast lacking its ego for the foe (one representing the body of God Almighty how the beast set up that one in a snare to go out over the face of the whole earth) to be in place.

By the way, the entire thing of 7 is actually a thing of 4 and 1 of it is even as a man who is the main head (star/angel/church/candlestick). Though you'd have to be the Lamb to get that far in understanding a reconfiguring how the very bible informs you to do so.

It is now God Almighty's ppl (out of the scared city) as One vs the Lamb (of the 4 with the saints) as Another. God Almighty's ppl shall exceed then close way except of that day (hour) which is also far from known by God Almighty's ppl alone except by 'God Almighty the Lamb' ('my Father': decoded as: my Fat {God Almighty} 'close her' {'the Lamb'}. How is that so? Because our bodies had God Almighty's ppl entering in and by our uttermost being's presence dwelling space in a paranormal way):

Revelation 16:14
For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

If you had paid attention you would have had it revealed that Satan, the beast, and the false prophet are far from devils. How? Since the spirits of devils had come out of their mouth! It was chosen for it not to read as mouths with an "s" because Satan, the beast, and the false prophet are of a single Being while the spirits of devils are also of single different Being. Here is two Beings vs One Another. Let us make man in OUR image. So when you think Satan represents evil and wickedness you have been decieved as many ppl by the actual devils of and as God Almighty's ppl ruling your understanding of the things in the bible.

Remember Jesus said the devil was a murder from the begining? Well didnt God make Adom and Eve subject to death? God Almighty is the devil that was a murderer from the beginning is what Jesus is revealing in the Gospel. Plus, it was the serpent that said surelly you will not die. Meaning, the serpent, that is also Satan, either has power so that Adom and Eve will not die or is the actual one trying to get Adom and Eve to understand pass God Almighty's deception. Since it is decepetion on God's part God is clearly seen as evil while the serpent is far from evil. If the serpent were evil, then why did God let the serpent in the garden without telling Adom and Eve not to listen to the serpent?

And if you must be made to understand the battle of that great day (which is the "hour" which is implying a significant time) of God Almighty it is where God Almighty as a ppl have to deal with a hell while in it. You would be in battle Beingly within for your very Being. The lake of fire is our weapon to handle God Almighty that has been being the differing spirits of devils in man in two ways.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 902 • Replies: 10
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Sat 26 Apr, 2008 06:57 pm
yawning..nice cut and paste.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Sat 26 Apr, 2008 06:58 pm
The first beast I caught out of the sea was a Bullhead.
0 Replies

Busma

Reply Sat 26 Apr, 2008 07:15 pm
Re-cap
It's said the beast was given a mouth and then it's said the second beast (the false prophet) made it so it could speak (thus giving it a mouth as Satan). Meaning: the false prophet, beast, and Satan are certainly the same.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Sat 26 Apr, 2008 07:19 pm
Bullheads have big mouths.
0 Replies

anton bonnier

Reply Sat 26 Apr, 2008 11:04 pm
My ex wife had.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2008 10:03 am
Ragman wrote:
Even the typos?

I think, perhaps, that English is not Busma's native language.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2008 10:28 am
neologist wrote:
Ragman wrote:
Even the typos?

See fer yourself it's a cut and paste: 26-4-2008 @ 11:55 AM by Mabus

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread351492/pg1
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2008 03:03 pm
OK, English is not the native lanuage of either
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2008 03:07 pm
I was teasing the poor lad I admit, but perhaps you might be kind enough to explain in terms even a 10 year old can get: exactly what is the gist of the text in question?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2008 06:37 am
Chumly wrote:
neologist wrote:
Ragman wrote:
Even the typos?

See fer yourself it's a cut and paste: 26-4-2008 @ 11:55 AM by Mabus

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread351492/pg1

I don't suppose it ever occurred to you that Bus-Ma and Ma-Bus are the same person? Did it never occur to you that this individual is simply posting the same drivel at two different sites?
0 Replies