the beast

OGIONIK

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 09:37 pm
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2246/2406181017_e66a205ac5.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3064/2407020650_0cd46c85b0_m.jpg

her fur goes from blonde to copper reddish. depending on the angle you see her from.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,636 • Replies: 26
No top replies

OGIONIK

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 09:46 pm
some stats on my baby, shes almost 85 pounds
she can pull a little over 1500 pounds but i havent really went to crazy i dont have the correct harness yet.

shes almost 2 years old.

she knows all the basic tricks: sit, lay, stay, come, handshake, jump, stand, fetch. and she is good at catching treats... Razz

shes knows "get em" (play fighting) and " jefita attack" really hurt somebody. jefita is her name. figure it out.

right now im teaching her: turn left , turn right, run, walk, pull, crawl, and stop , but i say "stay "sometimes so i might have to learn to stop doing that but i cant i keep mixin them up.

oh and in whistles: turn left , turn right, run , walk and pull. i dont know why but i think it will be good for longer range commands when she wont be next to me.

yeah, my dog is my life, dont playa hate.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 09:54 pm
Looks a bit scary to me, your dog.

Tell me something else: is this a bra on the floor to the right?
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 09:59 pm
Well, I'll admit most pitbulls scare the crap out of me although I've met a few that seemed really gentle and sweet. Yours sure looks fit, and healthy Ogionik. You obviously take good care of her.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 09:59 pm
I think she's a pretty dog and obviously healthy. I certainly wouldn't want to piss her off, though!

Yeah, what's up with the bra? Laughing
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 10:02 pm
lol, theres actually alot of left over female items at my house, not to brag. Razz
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 10:02 pm
j/k guys, its a pair of socks i think...
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 10:04 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 10:04 pm
look at that shine though! we dont use flash shes on FIIIIIYYYAAAAAA
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 10:08 pm
She does have a beautiful coat and you obviously take very good care of her. She's very lucky to have you :-D
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 10:30 pm
ty montana!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 10:46 pm
You're welcome O :-D
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 04:40 am
She looks like a liberated lady with a gift for relaxation.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 10:51 pm
yeah shes never had a hard day in her life, brushed everyday, i thinjk im obsessed.

dont let her looks fool you, shes a 90 pound lap dog.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 05:42 am
Just the cuddliest little cinder block you'd ever want to snuggle with.
0 Replies

mushypancakes

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 12:36 pm
She's a beauty.

My best friend has a pit and he too is a big old lap dog. Nothing better in life than him to be on her lap. It's cracks me up every time.

I admire the devotion it takes to raise a well trained pit. It is like raising an abnormally strong and stubborn child!

Is she naturally sweet natured as well? That helps.

Absolutely love that pit chest! Little SS officers though at times - man, that gaze they can get when they sniff out some weakness.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 01:56 pm
yeah ive had to smack her a few times, she bit my dads old cat once, walked up and chomped its head perfectly in her jaws.

*SMACK*SMACK*

Its funny, i only did it once and now everytime she gets near a cat she looks like she in trouble.

so funny.

And this dumb chihuahua(s) in our neighborhood, they bite her feet and **** and she RUNS, cuz she thinks if she bites them shell get in trouble.

she just looks at me like "WTF MAN, if i cant bite them why are they biting ME?!?!?!?!

i think anyways.

wierd she learns everything after about 2-3 tries. it took a week or less to house train her.

i dont know if its the dogs intelligence, or if im good at raising dogs.. prolly both.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 02:00 pm
oh and a lil heartwarming story, i found her outside dehydrated and starving in the middle of summer! she was barely 2 months old, not even! she was a little skeleton thing, she ran out from under a van like she owned the place, tail wagging nonstop. weighed like nothing, im suprised she didnt have parvo.

speaking of her son just survived parvo, i cried. i walked in and seen him after a week of being gone and he was just on the couch dying, and the family is broke right now so we only had enough for like a portion of a treatment.

but he pulled thru after like 1 day , yay.

awww, i luvz my lil doggyz
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 02:31 pm
She's gorgeous! more piccies, please? I just love the big square heads pit bull-type dogs have.... It's funny, all the dogs that people find especially scary--the kinds that are lumped in as pit bulls, and Rottweilers and that kind of thing--they are SO cute! They all have those big baby-looking heads.... I'd love to have a Rottweiler, but I wouldn't trust my dog training skills enough to try it.
0 Replies

mushypancakes

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2008 02:36 pm
^ Me either. Plus, I'm lazy. Laughing Too lazy for such an assertive dog.

Love the stories. Maybe we can see pics of the son?

Haha, the guilty look of knowing they might get caught (and you can tell they are thinking about doing it anyway; hmm, is it worth it?).

My friend also has a ferret which the pit, and her bulldog cross, are afraid of. Funniest thing on earth to see big galouts running when the ferret is on the loose.
0 Replies