Hello ...

Ethel2

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2003 07:47 am
cockney English is fun. Steve taught us about how that works. where is Steve lately anyway? I'm up, been to the dentist already and back home to work. It's looking really good, though, taking shape nicely. Sorry to hear your life could be a whole lot better, nimh. Was Dys offering to let you borrow a pair of his wholely jeans?

I can't find a big stack of papers I need for a committee meeting today. Damn! When we moved they must have been put in storage. Now I have to go rummage around in the storage........ but not until next week.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2003 07:54 am
cav grooves to Mystikal while catching up on da thread....
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2003 07:57 am
nimh's in a bad mood...... but we don't know why. Nothing seems to be helping......I've been there very recently. It's not a nice place to be.
0 Replies

sumac

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2003 08:02 am
.....as have I, Lola. Not good at all. Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2003 08:05 am
I once thought that cockney was the name of a gay bar....
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2003 08:07 am
Here we go:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=-izzle
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2003 08:10 am
Have moved past foshizzle and nizzle--am on pizzle, whizzle and fizzle.

Thanks for the link, soz. I'll investigate.

Sorry for all bad moodies. Hoping for better days. Very Happy
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2003 08:45 am
Are we having a "Roast"?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2003 09:11 am
Lola wrote:
nimh's in a bad mood...... but we don't know why.

short version: gf left me (moved out). after a long struggle of trying really really hard.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2003 09:27 am
Hey I went out and downloaded some of that music you guys were talking bout!! Cool..........
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2003 09:28 am
Oh, man, nimh. I'm sorry.
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2003 09:32 am
Very sorry, nimh.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2003 09:51 am
<shrugs>

Just continue about the topic at hand. Lord knows i'm being stern enough about it ;-)
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2003 09:53 am
and yeh, i thought the cockney reference was reasonable enough, too (thanks, soz), woulda made it in any mood! <grins>
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2003 11:29 am
Oh, nimh, sorry.

and I often like nonsense words in a lot of types of writing, well, word play in general.
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2003 12:09 pm
McCartney's lyrics during his Wings period rates contemptable to me.
Silly Love Songs, and many more.

Maybe, I'm Amazed almost makes up for the whole lot, though. (Well, the lyrics to that one aren't so hot, either--but I love that song...)
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2003 05:03 pm
I'm totally up for a history/discussion of rap thread in music & lyrics.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2003 06:08 pm
In case any of you folks are wondering where your post went - we gave Cav his way <grins>.

All the hip hop-related posts in this thread have been split out and moved into a new thread of its own, Foshizzle my nizzle.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2003 03:45 pm
I saw these two little doggies, they were cute. They're on the wall, you see, on the wall in the hall. Well, you see, A., last year, she painted the hallway (its just a tiny hallway though), and she used this spunge, you know, to make all kinds of blue blots, and spots, its in two different kinds of blue, light blue and .. darker blue. And I was standing there, and I saw two little doggies! One's all small and looking up with eyeborws arched a bit, in surprise kinda but undisturbed surprise, while the other's all yapping and jumping and up and down at or next to him. Its kinda like in Mutts, its cute. I saw them just now!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2003 06:10 pm
Say woof-woof to the little doggies.
My little doggies often see other little doggies where I see, well, where I see other things.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Hello ...
  3. » Page 11
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/07/2024 at 09:13:07