The 6 day theory (for all and bible readers)

Busma

Reply Thu 6 Mar, 2008 11:58 am
Part 1 for everyone:

This March 9th (my birth date by the way and same date rap artist biggie's life was cut short) is a daylight saving time where we forward the clock time ahead.

We will be missing what in all?

Technically that day and hour. How so? A day is 24 hours, not 23 hours. We will be missing midnight because the forwarded clock time will cause us to skip it like in Uno for instead the first hour of the morning. We will be missing therefore a week even since it'll only be 6 full days instead of 7 full days. As we miss an hour all that occurs along with us missing some rest.

Just though you'd want to know the 6 day theory. And that day missing would have been labeled a Sunday, but instead it cant be called Sunday on this technicality I'm bring attention to here. Though, it'll still be called March 9th. So my b-day wont even be, but yet in still my b-"date" will be. Ha! I'm supposed to turn 30 if I make it by the way.

Part 2 for bible readers:

Now for you bible readers on another level as me:

Matt 24:36 (3+6=9) But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Reconfigured:

But (implying the following wont happen or is kept from happing) that day hour know 'close my Conscious as the host' ('the alien race') every man, every, the reapers the superphysical, but my Father (the alien race) only.

^^The real live alien race which been labeled the devil is that every man and every and reapers and Father. And understand how that day and hour wont be and understand how the alien race wont know that without another alerting them. Notices it didnt imply us which are not the alien race wouldn't know.

Be alert for the promise March 9th time. What promise? Preceive this:

Luke 24:49 And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.

^^Think about what the promise it's concerning that lack of day and lack of hour which I aint ever seen any religious folks speak on with any theory because they seem clueless. They act like only the God they're not of knows. Fools, you of God then you are God. And God = Conscious be it lower or higher or lower turned higher how apart of a grand plan. How is it religious folks act like they just as cursed from eating from the tree of knowledge, but yet dont have that knowlegde from it? Stop acting like you cant get knowledge from within the higher you. I mean, which is it? Are you cursed with the knowledge or not from the whole Adam and Eve ate the fruit thing you been basing many things on? Now is not the time to pick and choose what to base things on like the hypocrites.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 895 • Replies: 6
No top replies

neologist

Reply Thu 6 Mar, 2008 03:17 pm
Why did I read this? Embarrassed
0 Replies

solipsister

Reply Thu 6 Mar, 2008 04:53 pm
Happy Birthday Busma.

I always enjoy your posts.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Fri 7 Mar, 2008 02:05 am
solipsister wrote:
Happy Birthday Busma.

I'm impressed.

Would you be able to explain what he is talking about?
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Fri 7 Mar, 2008 02:27 am
neologist wrote:
solipsister wrote:
Happy Birthday Busma.

I'm impressed.

Would you be able to explain what he is talking about?

Ditto
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 7 Mar, 2008 04:58 am
Daylight Savings Time always starts (and ends) at 2 AM on the respective days. You never miss midnight.

Yet another perfectly good theory shot to hell by facts.

Happy birthday, Busma.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 7 Mar, 2008 05:38 am
Yeah, I think they went with 2am instead of midnight so the bar owners wouldn't get an extra hour of sales. When the bars close we can spring forward right smack into Busma's birthday.

Have a happy one, Busma. Thirty... Wow! You are such a babe. It only gets better from here on out.
0 Replies