Ego mistake (answer me this, readers of the bible)

Busma

Reply Mon 3 Mar, 2008 11:21 am
If you state it as your God, then what you're saying is you hold dominion over God instead of God holding dominion over you, or you're saying God is alien, as in, you're not "of" God.

If God isnt creating God, which is the way many make it seem, then you along with the many are basically saying God is creating aliens that are not "of" God that are in somehow completely seperate. Now tell me how that sound? A double date laced with mistakes by the ego!

And if you say it's your life, then what are you saying?

A) You hold dominion over life that's alien or beyond you.
B) You hold dominion over life that's your's, not someone else's.

Once you drop the ego that's so close to the self and even confusing you will begin to read the bible correctly to where you'd see what's of God and what's beyond that God. If the devil is not of God, then you can say the devil is an alien God. If you're aware you're of God then God is this conscious of you.

What does this mean: Your hell?

A) The hell you go to that someone else holds dominion over.
B) The hell you created that you hold dominion over which you wont have to go into by own choice.

Ha, many of you are so deceived by the ego. You and "all" of the chosen you = the self; the ego. Though just you of chosen you = just the self. Remember, you choose whether you will or wont roll with an ego. The bible was designed to tell who will and who wont go by the ego. So re-read the bible starting with the Gospel where it's taught to watch out for the ego the one the devil (which is an alien hiding in the temple of some of man) wont stop using. Re-read Daniel without the ego being Daniel and you will see truths like never before.

Yes, some humans' consciouses are of the alien God (named the devil) race which been made it so plenty of another's rightful conscious wouldn't rise humanly. It's why the devil was a murderer from the beginning. Some consciouses were knocked--by the devil taking throne instead--from ever having the chance to be human on this earth. Indeed that is murder of the conscious (soul/God).

Plus, when you hear the rapper who was/is crowned greatest of all time (certain know who), guess whether he is using ego as a fool would or letting the ego stand on it's own to reveal the other side. I asure you all the g.o.a.t. knew about the alien race he crowned the illuminati (that's sacred ppl of the heavenly light in bible talk--and do understand what heaven actually is, it's the superphysical). The g.o.a.t. knew about the astral plane. Even sung about it. And remember the he goat in the book by Daniel? "Goat" is a term also used in the hip hop/rap world. You got to be kidding me if you dont think a higher intelligence, long ago, put goat down not to be likened to or as something someday that would be "close" in how we may understand any revealed truths in the present. So re-listen to the he g.o.a.t.

The g.o.a.t. wrote rhymes and spoke them. In Matt 24 you see "spoken of by Daniel", though you know the book was "written" of by Daniel. Makes you go hmm to this Daniel which was and yet is in some sense to have spoken. The g.o.a.t. humanly died, but the g.o.a.t.'s music is still in a spoken sense whenever it's played.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 828 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Busma

Reply Mon 3 Mar, 2008 11:29 am
Dominion trumps ego:

I question the judgment of all readers of the bible. It takes judgment to comprehend what's being conveyed in layers of truths.

"set the sheep on your right hand"

^^Who's right hand is it? Is it "your's"?...In what sense?

The sense that you hold dominion over the hand that's of another? Correct! Or, in the sense it's a hand of soley you you hold "dominion" over? Incorrect!

Lets look back at ego:

"set the sheep on his right hand"--from somewhere in Matt 25

^^If the ego is gone which is the case then his right hand then is of an alien race named the devil as the tares that are closely resembling the wheat of what one would first think is an ego by a single being!

Can you perceive like a charm? You're blind if you go by ego and think others go by ego also in books written/read or songs spoken/heard by them! Get your mind (of another) right so you wont fool you or your self (of another). Get it?

Example:

In this realm of closely joined beings I loose the ego and realize how I hold dominion over the devil. The devil is a lone self divided as reapers not of me, but is mine for keeps. So the devil will serve me by screaming out my name (the devil) if I want the devil to.

^^Do you see how the name belongs to me (my), but is not me? The name just as image likened to material stuff that is as a waste product by me the devil is allowed to have to clothe with while I have the devil that's having it.

It's my you turned your me concerning dominion when I give away the ego. When two beings alien to one another come close and hate one another there's a fight over who is stronger to hold greater dominion.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 3 Mar, 2008 04:08 pm
Would it be too much for me to ask you to state your question in one simple coherent sentence?
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Mon 3 Mar, 2008 04:11 pm
Somebody forgot his medicine.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 3 Mar, 2008 08:27 pm
Could someone please translate into some semblance of understanding?
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 3 Mar, 2008 11:42 pm
I think someone missed the bus, ma!
0 Replies