As you (Since it's your existence)

Busma

Reply Mon 18 Feb, 2008 09:14 pm
After your human body turns dead on you, what do you think you are as then as you pass over? And what is it you become on the other side to your final destination after the pass over?

If you could, would you decide:

A: What happens with your self after your human body turns dead? Like what would you then pick? 1) To reincarnate back as a living being on earth, 2) to rise from the dead back with the same body, 3) to go to hell, 4) to go to paradise, 5) to exit from existing, 6) to rise from the dead and be a ghost/spirit?

B: What you will come into looking like on the other side if you picked 3 or 4?

C: Where will you go and what would you do if you picked 6?

My two cents: One thing I will say is this, if you're put away from having dominion to/over your own existence, then existence is crap. Though, if you do have dominion to/over your own existence, then existence is grand in excellence. You may exceed pass what's only meant to seem as limits in this excellence. I also figure if existence is crap I would certainly have not chosen to exist if my heart had a say in it. I feel as though I exist to bare my own fruit how I wish which I have a power to put into being for me alone, seperate from any other that may exist as a brethren or an alien to me.

Remember me saying this, if you have no dominion over your grand total existence in what it was, is, is to be, then realize right now there has been Someone or Something as an Abomination having dominion over your existence. If it's the case, then that is some messed up stuff, wouldnt agre
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 591 • Replies: 2
No top replies

curtis73

Reply Mon 18 Feb, 2008 11:01 pm
Re: As you (Since it's your existence)
Busma wrote:

Remember me saying this, if you have no dominion over your grand total existence in what it was, is, is to be, then realize right now there has been Someone or Something as an Abomination having dominion over your existence. If it's the case, then that is some messed up stuff, wouldnt agre

Only if my beliefs and knowledge were limited by religious-based education that was founded by unenlightened souls. Your logic path is too simple. To assume that life is worthless because you have no dominion over it is not a logical step. Inversely, to assume that the higher power is an abomination who controls you is also not a logical step.

We ARE god. Our souls simply choose to enter whatever state suits its purpose. The worldly stress that we place on our bodies and what our minds perceive has nothing to do with the soul's purpose. We could be in utter turmoil questioning dominions and life and abominations asking, "why god why," but the soul is simply experiencing. To assume that what our minds infer has anything to do with the larger truth is a pretty simple existence. I choose to look a bit higher.
0 Replies

Ethmer

Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2008 05:35 pm

God and Reincarnation

i believe that God is a Creative Entity, Energy or Force that is found in a state of awareness outside of the universe and time.

i believe that God chose to morph part of Itself into minute particles of Itself described as entities or spirits and gave them the purpose to go forth and experience, gain knowledge and eventually return into the Oneness of God.

i believe that those collective entities created the universe and, utilizing evolution as a tool, created that that is life so that they could inhabit various bodies in order to gain experience and knowledge.

Prior to incarnating into a physical body the entity chooses what it wants to accomplish and what the probable circumstances involving that body and its environment will be. When the situation is right the entity then begins to dwell within the physical body, probably around the time of its birth.

When the body dies the entity dwells in a state of awareness where it can see whether it met its goals and what gains and losses it may have attached to its being. It then, again, decides what future goals it wants to achieve and reincarnates when the conditions are appropriate.

Ultimately, after incarnating as many times as necessary to attain its goals, the entity gravitates back into the Oneness of God adding to the fulfillment thereof.

i choose

i chose to be born, to live or die,
Even the sex, that would be i;
i chose the race, from which to appear,
Also my wealth, my health and my fear.

i chose my trials and stumbling blocks,
And the legs i would use, in all of those walks;
i chose my sadness, my joy and my love,
i chose to serve and not be above.

i chose this life with all of its dues,
And with each dawn, again i choose;
The experiences for me that wait ahead,
To be alive, or be claimed dead.

And of the future lives i've yet,
It is my choice that i begat;
All the things, however pleasin',
That shall befall me in those seasons.

The above is my opinion which is expounded upon in my treatise A Search For Truth:

http://www.asearchfortruth.com/old 

(If it's not an active link then simply copy and paste it into your browser's Address box.)

Ted
0 Replies