I know how they're here

Busma

Reply Sat 16 Feb, 2008 10:16 pm
An alien race partially came out of the astral plane and that race has been implanting itself in human beings where the conscious is before those human beings natural conscious become embeded as apart of a natural order. This world is alien to the alien race, but the particular alien race uses the human race as the host for its throne. The particular alien race become human I'm talking about is even as the astral plane in half. These aliens will each become in full fierce continences (what you would think of as spirits/angels/ghosts/demons) when, for whatever reason, cast forth from the human body turned carcass on them.

If you're one of them tell us whether or not you remember why your race choose to become as though one of us. Tell us what knowledge you have about your origins. Even tell us what things good and bad your race has been doing here in this world with the astral plane and all. And tell us how you feel about knocking another's possible chance at life from happening since you stand in the conscious place of another. And also tell us does your kind have a material body somewhere else besides just the astral plane if that's not all it of you.

^^^These things ppl want to know.

Obviously your race isnt so secret. In certain books of the bible, under a keen eye, it gives details of your race's existence here in this world. The Author was clever to have left fill in the blanks to what would obviously be made out as secretive collaberations amongst yourselves and the astral plane's capabilities. It even tells that your race is hellbound. Mind sharing with us on ATS what all it is about your race that pissed my race's higher power off? The higher power doesnt send its own to hell it turns out. No, it sends the alien race to hell though, obviously based on some kind of just judgement. In my mature learning thus far it turns out the bible had been a message about the alien race and about the chosen to the alien race and the chosen. One of the chosen is me. I can careless if one believes this or not. So do recognize that if you do tell what ppl want to know I'd highly perceive whether or not you're being deceptive. So come clean to the ppl that want to know what all they can about your race.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 686 • Replies: 10
No top replies

curtis73

Reply Sun 17 Feb, 2008 05:11 am
Wow.

I'm fully aware of alien energies and how they exist... but.......

Wow.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 17 Feb, 2008 09:14 am
We are a kind race, who are here in search of cheetos, grape soda, and big booty women.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 17 Feb, 2008 09:17 am
We come from the land of ice and snow.....Ahhhhhhh ah ahhhhhh ahhhh
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 17 Feb, 2008 09:19 am
I repeat, Ahhhhhh ah ahhhhhh ah
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 17 Feb, 2008 10:29 am
its not nice to make fun of the christian that talks to himself all the time

Timmy
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sun 17 Feb, 2008 09:37 pm
Quote:
the particular alien race uses the human race as the host for its throne.

Sort of like the fleas that jump from person to person on the subway?

Shocked
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Mon 18 Feb, 2008 01:15 am
Would you be so kind as to give book, chapter, and verse in the Bible that backs up your assertion?
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Mon 18 Feb, 2008 07:36 am
You want references to fleas from the Bible?
Exclamation
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Mon 18 Feb, 2008 08:25 am
Laughing No silly! My mistake. I thought I had put in quotes what I was asking a reference for.

He made reference to books in the Bible:

Quote:
Obviously your race isnt so secret. In certain books of the bible, under a keen eye, it gives details of your race's existence here in this world.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2008 10:15 am
Your question will come to no avail as the original poster has missed the bus, MA. :wink:
0 Replies