Tom Deckard: The Prophet Who Predicted 911 & The Iraq Wars??

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2008 11:56 am
What do you all think about this?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHXe7x5pzD4

He predicted 9/11 two years in advance.

He predicted the end of the Cold War a year before it happened.

He predicted the coming of the AIDS epidemic two years before it hit.

He predicted both Iraq Wars two years before the first one even began.

He predicted the fall of the Berlin Wall.

He predicted the Indonesian Tsunami and told the people living there to move from the coast while they could.

But people didn't listen.

Will you listen?

Tom Deckard is a Messianic Jew and a Prophet who has been 100% accurate with every prophetic word and vision. Prophet Deckard has prophesied to presidents, prime ministers, and leaders all over the globe.

He has seen miracles of Biblical proportions throughout the course of his ministry. Through him the Lord has healed the blind, the deaf, the lame and those with terminal cancer. In one crusade in Africa alone, over 800 people were healed from AIDS and went back to the doctor and were medically certified as having been healed. He has even seen three people raised from the dead during his ministry.

The Visions That God Has Given Him Regarding The Future Of America Are Terrifying For Christians And Skeptics Alike. Prophet Deckard Has Never Missed On A Prophecy During His Entire 32 Year Ministry. If You Are Ready To Hear From A Real Prophet, Then You Must See This Stunning Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHXe7x5pzD4

So are you convinced?

Are you now willing to believe that he is a real prophet of God?

God is real, and He has real prophets who do REAL miracles even today. Are you ready for a mighty move of God to sweep the world?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,470 • Replies: 5
No top replies

neologist

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2008 12:20 pm
Re: Tom Deckard: The Prophet Who Predicted 911 & The Ira
MandM2Know wrote:
So are you convinced?

No

Sorry
0 Replies

MandM2Know

Reply Wed 13 Feb, 2008 03:34 pm
Anyone else have any opinions about this video?

I would really like to hear what you all think.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 13 Feb, 2008 04:20 pm
When someone calls humself a prophet with the evidence not there to support it. Id call that bunko.

Youre too easily impressed. Read about his deeds on the web. Seems that not all of his prophecies were "Before" the events
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Wed 13 Feb, 2008 06:18 pm
Predictions (I prefer not to use the term "prophesies") are usually made in such general terms that many events can be claimed as fulfillments. To catch my attention they have to be very specific, with lots of particulares. Even then, futuristic statements are usually extrapolations of current trends--always assuming that intervening events do not throw the linear extrapolation off track. Also, I ignore predictions because the future does not yet exist and therefore cannot be known except for "inevitabilities", like my eventual death and tomorrow's sunrise, not to mention the calculations of astronomers. The rest is "bunko", to repeat Farmerman.
0 Replies

mrhunt

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 06:22 pm
Sorry,I turned off the video by the time he had said "God" More than twice in 10 seconds.....Another Religious kook....and so is the guy who wrote this thread.....

OMG! God is real?!?!?! WOW! You must know! Stfu.
0 Replies