The reapers are mature

Busma

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2008 10:22 pm
Say good-bye to the safe haven, reapers:

Matt 24

38For as being the days that were before the flood they were eating drinking, marrying giving being marriage, till the day that Noe (a male given name implicating Knowledge) entered being to the ark (safe haven),

39Knew till the flood came (left), took them all away; so I will command also the coming (shining for the host as the sun) the Son (immature) man (Mature) be.

40Then I will command two (superphysical and physical or unlawful/illegal and lawful/legal) be being the world (maturity); the One (Physical or Lawful/Legal) I will command be taken the Other (superphysical or unlawful/illegal) left.

41Two women I will command be grinding at the mill; the One (Physical or Lawful/Legal) I will command be taken the Other (superphysical or unlawful/illegal) left.

42Watch (Wait attentively) therefore: for the self (the ego) know what (question) hour your Lord (Self) do the host come (shine for the host as the sun).

44Therefore be the self (the ego) also ready: for being such an hour as the self (the ego) think the Son (immature) man (mature) come (shine for the host as the sun) the host.

^^The reapers shall burn in hell fire. The reapers make up the Devil. Astral projectors know what they are and know where they go by what the true prophets listed. Unsure before, but not unsure now on how they wined up. Try to go dormant, astral projectors, and you wont be able to. You will knock for the two states of being, but only one will answer in pain as the one state. The safe haven from the secret chambers (planes) you will fall from or be pulled from. Ha, at thinking you're unreachable as the stars up in space.

The big speaker has spoken greatly. It all exceeds till fulfilled. Since it wont be fulfilled it exceeds.

The tree I represent is recognized by its fruit. Behold, I was once a seed. Now the act of setting me up for your redemption leaves. Who is really in control? My light proceeds and My Conscious wont fail Me ever.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 584 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Busma

Reply Thu 7 Feb, 2008 02:05 pm
Truth blast as a horn:

Matt 13

36Then Jesus sent the multitude away, went being to the person: his disciples came (left) to him, saying, Declare to us the parable the tares the world (field maturity of a male given name).

37He answered said to them, He that sow Elias the host the good seed is the Son (immature) man (mature);

38The field is the world (field maturity of a male given name); the good seed are the children the everlasting hell; but the tares are the children the wicked one;

39The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harve(st) (maturity of a male given name) is the end (maturity of a male given name) the world (field maturity of a male given name); the reapers are the angels (reapers).

40As therefore the tares are gathered burned being the fire; so I will command it be being the end (maturity of a male given name) this world (field maturity of a male given name).

41The Son (immature) man (mature) I will command send for the host his angels (reapers). They I will command gather out his everlasting hell all things that offend, them which do iniquity;

42I will command cast them being to a furnace of fire: there I will command be wailing gnashing teeth.

43Then I will command the righteous shine for the host as the sun being the everlasting hell their Father. Who hath ears to understand, let him understand.

^^The wicked one is as the immature but good seed till it sow Another. Once it sow Another it's the mature tares that shall burn as the furnace of fire. Once them which do iniquity gather out of their hell into a safe haven they will be cast back in to remain there all while Elias is being their Father figure. Look to tare yourself from accountability of something you did sow is what the wicked do.

Matt 13

24Another parable put he for the host to them, saying, The everlasting hell the superphysical/unlawful is likened to a man which sowed good seed being his world (field maturity of a male given name):

27So the servants of the personholder came (left), said to him, Sir, did(st) thou sow good seed being thy world (field maturity of a male given name)? from whence then hath it tares?

28He said to them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said to him, Wilt thou then that we go gather them up?

30Let both grow together till the harve(st) (maturity of a male given name): being the time harve(st) (maturity of a male given name) I will say to the reapers, Gather the self (the ego) together first (last) the tares, bind them being bundles to burn them:

^^In 30 the first time speaking is the devil, but the last time speaking is Elias the host in their own truth. Instead of the good seed (the everlasting hell) growing into wheat, it grew into resembling tares how the devil intended to make himself too innocent to be true. The angels of the devil did the sowing, but the reapers of the same devil did the taring because the devil wanted to stay away from implicating themself or having themself revealed in fear of being held for accountability. So the tares gathered last are the reapers because the tares gathered first is Another they sowed a name onto. They made Another more the child of hell than themselves.

It always took a bundle of those of the devil to bury Another in a load of those very ones lies and snares. Wait for me being at the last day though where they shall be raised up by their Father figure so that they stand and bare their sentence. Since first in standing accountable for somebody else's evil in how they do me I'll be "at" the last day rather than "in" the last day. Once they are raised up they'll be in the last day in standing accountable. Them receiving their punishment wont be to their pleasure. In the first day, they try to remain in, they know they wont be held accountable as anyone can tell. I have the key to the gates of heaven. I will open them and flood them with hell.
0 Replies

Busma

Reply Fri 8 Feb, 2008 11:43 am
More truth
Matt 25

When the Son (immature) man (mature) I will command come (shine for the host as the sun) being his glory all the holy (sacred) angels (reapers) with him, then I will command he sit upon the throne his glory:

32Before him I will command be gathered all nations: he I will command separate them One from Another, as a shepherd divid Elias the host his sheep from the goats:

33He I will command set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34Then I will command the King say to them on his right hand, Come (Shine for the host as the sun), the self (the ego) cursed my Father, inherit the everlasting hell prepared for all from the foundation the world (field maturity of a male given name):

35For I was an hungred, the self (the ego) gave me meat: I was thirsty, the self (the ego) gave me drink: I was a stranger, the self (the ego) took me being:

36Naked, the self (the ego) clothed me: I was sick, the self (the ego) visited me: I was being prison, the self (the ego) came (left) to me.

37Then I will command the righteous answer him, saying, Lord (Self), when perceived we thee an hungred, fed thee? or thirsty, gave thee drink?

38When perceived we thee a stranger, took thee being? or naked, clothed thee?

39Or when perceived we thee sick, or being prison, came (left) to thee?

40The King I will command answer, say to them, Being truth I say to all, Being as much as the self (the ego) have done it to One the least these my brethren, the self (the ego) have done it to me.

41Then I will command he say also to them on the left hand, Depart from me, the self (the ego) cursed, being to everlasting fire, prepared for the devil his angels:

42For I was an hungred, the self (the ego) gave me every meat: I was thirsty, the self (the ego) gave me every drink:

43I was a stranger, the self (the ego) took me being: naked, the self (the ego) clothed me: sick, being prison, the self (the ego) visited me.

44Then I will command they also answer him, saying, Lord (Self), when perceived we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or being prison, did minister to thee?

45Then I will command he answer them, saying, Being truth I say to all, Being as much as the self (the ego) did it to One the least these, the self (the ego) did it to me.

46These I will command go away being to everlasting punishment:
0 Replies

Busma

Reply Fri 8 Feb, 2008 12:12 pm
Final truth
Daniel 8

1Being the third year the reign king Belshazzar a vision appeared to me, even to me Daniel, after that which appeared to me at the first (last).

2I understood being a vision; it came (left) to pass (succeed, exceed, go beyond), when I understood, that I was at Shushan being the palace, which is being the province Elam; I understood being a vision, I was by the river Ulai.

3Then I lifted up mine eyes, understood, behold, there stood before the river a ram which had two horns (anouncements/leads): the two horns (anouncements/leads) were high; but One was higher than the Other, the higher came (left) up last (first).

4I understood the ram pushing westward, northward, southward; so that every beasts (enforcements) might stand before him, either was there any that could deliver out his hand; but he did according to his will, became (be left) great.

5As I was considering, behold, an he goat came (left) from the west on the face the whole physical/lawful, touched the ground: the goat had a notable (or able) horn (anouncement/lead) between his eyes.

6He came (left) to the ram that had two horns (anouncemnets/leads), which I had seen standing before the river, ran to him being the fury his power.

7I understood him come (shine for the host as the sun) close to the ram, he was moved with choler again(st) him, smote the ram, brake (slowed down to a stop) his two horns (anouncements/leads): there was every power being the ram to stand before him, but he cast him down to the ground, stamped upon him: there was that could deliver the ram out his hand.

8Therefore the he goat waxed very great: when he was strong, the great horn (anouncement/lead) was broken/functioning properly; for it came (left) up four notable (or able) Ones toward the four winds (re-enforcements) the superphysical/unlawful.

9Out One them came (left) for the host a little horn (anouncemnet/lead), which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, toward the east, toward the 'pleasant land' ('Midwest' or entire North America).

10It waxed great, even to the host the superphysical/unlawful; it cast down some the host the stars to the ground, stamped upon them.

11Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince the host. By him the daily sacrifice was taken away, the place the sanctuary was cast down.

12An host was given him again(st) the daily sacrifice by reason transgression, it cast down the truth to the ground; it practised, prospered.

13Then I heard One saint speaking, Another saint said to that certain saint which spake, How long I will command be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, the transgression desolation, to give both the sanctuary the host to be trodden under foot?

14He said to me, To 'two thousand and three hundred days' ('calculation' or 'count'); then I will command the sanctuary be cleansed.

15It came (left) to pass (succeed, exceed, go beyond), when I, even I Daniel, had seen the vision, sought for the meaning, then, behold, there stood before me as the appearance a man.

16I heard a man's voice between the banks Ulai, which called, said, Gabriel, make this man to understand the vision.

17So he came (left) near where I stood: when he came (left), I was afraid, fell upon my face:

18Now as he was speaking with me, I was being a deep sleep on my face toward the ground:

19He said, Behold, I will make thee know what (question) I will command be being the last (first) end (maturity of a male given name) the indignation: for at the time appointed the end (maturity of a male given name) I will command be.

20The ram which thou understood(est) having two horns (anouncements/leads) are the kings Media Persia.

21The rough goat is the king Grecia: the great horn (anouncemnet/lead) that is between his eyes is the first (last) king.

22Now that being broken/functioning propery, whereas four stood up for it, four everlasting hells I will command stand up out the nation, but being his power.

23Being the latter time their everlasting hell, when the transgressors are come (shine for the host as the sun) to the full, a king fierce countenance, understanding dark sentences, I will command stand up.

24His power I will command be mighty, but by his own power: he I will command destroy/revive wonderfully, I will command prosper, practise, I will command destroy/revive the mighty the holy (sacred) people.

25Through his policy also he I will command cause craft to prosper being his hand; he I will command magnify himself being his feeling, by peace I will command destroy/revive many: he I will command also stand up again(st) the Prince of princes; but he I will command be broken/functioning properly with hand.

26The vision the evening the morning which was told is true: wherefore shut thou up the vision; for it I will command be for many days.

27I Daniel fainted, was sick certain days; afterward I rose up, did the king's business; I was astonished at the vision, but understood it.
0 Replies

Busma

Reply Fri 8 Feb, 2008 01:01 pm
"When all perceive black a male given name sitting across from Bush that's when all my thugs (thieves/robbers) stand up."--2pac
0 Replies