Sleep or bare hell

Busma

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2008 08:11 pm
What if you got cast into an everlasting punishment consisting of hell fire against a new physical/superphysical life of your's there, but were presented with one of two final and everlasting options: You could either remain awake in the everlasting punishment to physically/superphysically perceive hell fire in order to be kept from doing further evil to One Another, or, you could go to sleep to be free from that physical/superphysical perceiving of hell fire in order to be kept from doing further evil to One Another yet and still. Not what would you choose, but what should you choose of the option you're left free enough to choose?

If you did the evil as a man/beast/Devil and a sacred angel/demon/ghost/spirit should you find it in your own heart to stand to be punished as an accountable being? Why or why not? Or should you do a cowardly 'Savior of own being' move, even though you believe you did do evil in life, to spair a new physical/superphysical life of your's there from the punishment of hell fire? Why or why not?

Before you answer let me present to you this:

It's a question of whether you'd bare your cross. Know "there" is implying in the world to come life with beginning (immaturity) or end (maturity). If you choose to go to sleep it would be as covering up just what in all you would be conscious of, so you'd still exist nonetheless. And no, there wouldn't be any dream caused there when asleep. However, if you remain awake it would be as being fully conscious of your believed evil doing and the punishment that comes along with it. Now as for being there you may go to sleep at will and may awaken at will because the final "freedom of choice" still stands as the coming (shining for the host as the sun) of what's called "the Son of Man". It's like this, the Son part is immature, but the Man part is mature. If you choose to stand and bare your cross and have faith the size of a mustard seed there is no telling if that may move Another from having fixed you there in that damned dreadful/gloomy option. Though know that cursed is you if your only hope is Another whom you have done the evil to time after time.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 776 • Replies: 8
No top replies

dadpad

Reply Thu 7 Feb, 2008 02:46 am
What if you were just dead?
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Thu 7 Feb, 2008 03:06 am
That really is the koala's rear end, isn't it!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 7 Feb, 2008 06:43 am
so, choices are.....

be mature and bear your cross and exist in agony for all eternity.

be immature and sleep with no dreams, no pain.

uh.....let me think about this.....
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Thu 7 Feb, 2008 07:45 am
What's to think about?

I'm dead.

Who's gonna judge me as "immature" and what would I care?

I'm dead!

So the answer is easy.

Night night.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 7 Feb, 2008 07:56 am
I have a better idea.

I can think for myself and live a fullfilling life

or I can follow the christian sheeple around and not question anything.
Hang my head for shames I have not committed. Scorn myself for my bodily functions and remain a repressed,restricted individual pawing at some fantasy of heaven that will only happen after I die.. and there is no proof of it at all. -AND-I can spend my days bottling my feelings and popping Prozac to counteract it while praying to someone to help me deal with it.

Hmm

let me think about this

Amen
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 7 Feb, 2008 08:05 am
What if hell was trying to read something written with horrible grammar and almost incoherent in its thought process?

I guess I would do what I just did. Stop reading and ignore it.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 7 Feb, 2008 08:21 am
squinney wrote:
Who's gonna judge me as "immature" and what would I care?

I'm dead!

HA!

I was actually thinking the same thing.

There I am, dead, facing this decision...."Do I want to look immature in front of Busma?"

It's like that Eddie Izzard line....."Cake, or death?"

Death.....no, wait, I mean cake. Cake is what I meant to say, cake please.

"Well ****, I only brought a few bits of cake along, I didn't know there'd be such a run on it"
0 Replies

Busma

Reply Fri 8 Feb, 2008 11:51 am
Daniel 12

1At that time I will command Michael (a male given name) stand up, the great prince which stand Elias the host for the children thy people: there I will command be a time trouble, such as ever was since there was a nation even to that same time: at that time thy people I will command be delivered, every One that I will command be found written being the book.

2Many them that sleep being the dust the physical I will command awake, some to everlasting life, some to shame everlasting contempt.

3They that be wise I will command shine as the brightness the firmament; they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever ever.
0 Replies