Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 06:16 pm
I think this is a film a that EVERYBODY needs to see regardless of your religious beliefs and conspiracy theories. I see there is a thread talking about the 9/11 conspiracy and that is one part of this film. In a nutshell, this film is about New World Order and how the American public is being brainwashed. It talks about religion, 9/11 coverups and creation of the North American Union, basically ending what we know as the United States. It's about 2 hours long, but it is a VERY powerful movie and will get you thinking whether you believe it or not. I've seen this discussed on a couple of other forums and in a short time, some have reached 35-40 pages of discussion. If you get a chance, it's well worth it. This is a 3 part movie. Warning: if you are religious, don't get turned off by the first part, because the other 2 parts stay away from religion and goes into more detail.

You can stream it from their website or stream it on Google Video. You can't download it from Google Video though. You can however download it from their website. It might take a while to download if you choose, but shouldn't be too bad with DSL. It only took me about 1 hour. It is 701 MB. There have been 22,000 responses on Google video alone.

http://zeitgeistmovie.com/index.html

Keep an open mind and let me know of your thoughts.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 758 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Coolwhip

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 04:59 am
The video claims that Odin of norse mythology shares some of the attributes of Jesus. How so? He certainly wasn't born of a virgin and wasn't born on december 25. What similarities are there?
0 Replies

curtis73

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 05:40 am
Fkn INCREDIBLE movie. I am so glad we are moving toward an information revolution where truths are being placed on the table in a take-it-or-leave it kinda way.

I've watched it a few dozen times. I'll probably watch it a few dozen more. Pair it up with the book "The Wheel of Rebirth" and maybe a dose of "Conversations With God" and you have a geniune personal catharsis waiting to happen.
0 Replies

Coolwhip

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 07:29 am
The explanation of how banking works seems oversimplified to the point were to no longer acts as a valid explanation. America is a capitalistic society, but not anarcho-capitalistic. The bankers aren't masters of the puppets...
0 Replies

curtis73

Reply Mon 14 Jan, 2008 05:17 am
I agree with your assessment, but I think its a case of the pendulum swinging the other way. We are emerging from a pretty dark, conformist era where "liberal" media is still intensely conservative. The point of the movie is to shock its viewers by swinging the pendulum to the extreme opposite side. It will alienate the staunch conservatives, but light a fire under those who are sitting on the fence.

Its happening on television as well. I was an actor in a few National Geographic programs called "The Science of the Bible" where they used actors to portray alternate scenarios that could have been biblical. The truth is that they were a bit sensationalized and relied on kinda shaky foundations, but at least we are starting to see media that shakes the basis of a couple hundred years of complete conformity.

I've started to really study the suppressed speaches of JFK. He truly attempted to usher in a renaissance of non-disclosure. I don't need to see the Zapruder film to know he was silenced by someone or some group who didn't want him to crumble the economic supergovernment fabric that has been woven for decades.

The problem with media like this is that complacent citizens who are able to pay their mortgage and taxes don't give a second thought to the higher operative government stuff. But it does happen. Its just that a movie like this that smacks you with full, graphic disclosure is so incredible that its tough to swallow.

Its there... and if you think its not plausible then you should really do some research into it. Why else would we have put Bush in office for a second term?
0 Replies

aperson

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2008 03:45 pm
Coolwhip,
The fact that you believe that Jesus was born on the 25th on December is laughable.
0 Replies