Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 10:48 am
I LOVE JEWS

I love True Torah Jews! I love Jews living the True Cabbalah!

The True Torah Jews ( [link to http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com ) and the True Cabbalists perceive God from within, like the Esoteric Christians, Gnostics, Theosophs, Essenes ( [link to http://www.beinsadouno.org ). I love that!

The Talmud Jews or Zionists are like the Exoteric Christians following the Vatican/Pope and perceive God from the outside, slowly, the Roman Catholic Church (RCC) realizes its old fashioned behavior and moves towards inner Love. Good, we have to accept that!

The same is with Sufism and Mainstream Islam. Sufis perceive God from within and mainstream Islam perceives God from the outside. Again we have here the same problem as in the religions mentioned before…

True Torah Jews would never kill or go to war for land or money!

True Cabbalists would never kill or go to war for land or money!

True Esoteric Christians would never kill or go to war for land or money!

Sufis would never kill or go to war for land or money!

Only the three exoteric religions "Jewish" Talmud/Zionism, "Christian" Roman Catholic Church/evangelics/ etc. and mainstream "Islam" fight over their dogmas and still find young, willing and brainwashed fighters to send to war for their old fashioned interests of global dominance.

The moment they perceive God from within, they realise that there is only One God: God within and outside. God is everywhere in the stones, plants, heaven, clouds, etc. and inside each of us. So if you kill your neighbour you kill also God which exists in your neighbour, and thats sad, really sad… but finally we'll learn out of these experiences to change for the better… smile

Best wishes from Switzerland

LWWB Roger
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 565 • Replies: 5
No top replies

hanno

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 04:36 pm
what's wrong with going to war for land and money?
0 Replies

Solve et Coagula

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 05:18 pm
hanno wrote:
what's wrong with going to war for land and money?

Hmmm, nothing is wrong, just dream on...

Best wishes from Switzerland

LWWB
Roger
0 Replies

hanno

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 12:11 am
The greatest advances in western civilization were precipitated by wars of aggression - so congratulations if you think you're the chosen people because you'd never do it, but I think you'd never do it because as a group (and Switzerland as a country) you're small, weak, and compliant.
0 Replies

mrhunt

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 03:06 am
Hanno....While I may Agree To a Point With What your saying i have to admit that the way your going about Saying is Is rather......Uhm.....Wow.

This guy is just speaking about Kinda Peace and Religions that Wouldnt start wars And Go To Violent measures Over their Religion....and here you are basicly Saying "Yay for war" Is what i got out of it....

And then you go and Insult The Guys Country? not cool dude.....Wtf.
0 Replies

hanno

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2008 03:55 pm
I played it cool in my first reply - gave him plenty of room, would've talked out the presupposition - but he condescended to me.

I wouldn't have assumed this was some kind of dig at non-Swiss goyums right off the bat - but if someone thinks my point is too preposterous to ignore or address civilly, or if a dissenting opinion is unwelcome - someone must be feeling pretty good about themselves.
0 Replies