Energetic wars: China vs. EU

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 09:54 am
Is that fantasy? I say not. China is developing economically rather swiftly. And they need to weaken such strong geopolitical rivals like European Union or USA. So Chinese are trying hard to gain CA and
Asian-Pacific energy markets and driving out of them Europeans and Americans. And they are quite successful in this drive. It's very possible that the Occident would lose most of its positions in those regions Â…due to lack of brain with the European Parliament!
It's really alarming that those yellow-faced communists are stealing up to Russia. And in such situation our EuroParliament jibbed like stubborn ass and don't want make any concessions to RF in that Energy Charta. Don't you think that in this case we can't dictate our will for we're risking to remain without our all main energy suppliers.
Mind that China has been getting on very well with Russia for quite a long time. Now they might come to terms once again. It fits well Chinese grand idea to win in the energy war on its main geopolitical rivals. I mean USA and EU. China is firmly set to seize into its hand all the energy flows in wake of this war. Ironically, Russia will be Chinese mighty ally in this thanks to EuroParliament!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 378 • Replies: 2
No top replies

contrex

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 11:41 am
I don't like to read your very bad English and your stupid racist trash, Lady Jinn.
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 01:04 pm
Contrex - this is a poster who's been around here before under other name(s).

Not worth bothering - just reading his/her/their trash is detrimental to our knowledge of any European language starting with English.
0 Replies