Family Pet

jodie34

Reply Thu 7 Feb, 2008 06:22 pm
I have still not decided whether to get a dog or not. Have any of you heard that chocolate and black Cocker Spaniels are more agressive than the buff cocker ? Someone that I was talking with told me they had heard this. I just love all of the pictures of the dogs posted they are just adorable.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 8 Feb, 2008 04:05 pm
I actually hear that the black ones are much more mild mannered. The blonde or buff ones tend to be a little high strung according to our vet. My father in law had the best black cocker. He was mild and so good...he is the one who asked the vet about the reputations cockers have. I had other friends who had the blonde cocker spaniels and every time they got excited they wee-wee'd! Yikes. Don't think I could handle that! Have no clue if that actually applies to them all though - Sydney (father in laws cocker) never did.
0 Replies