"Knock-off" Coach purse online?

ossobuco

Reply Sat 20 Dec, 2008 11:04 am
I bought a Fendi purse years ago that I know is a fake. First of all, it was $1.99 at a thrift store. I've no idea if it looks like the original, but it had poor stitching as a starter flaw. I liked it, still do - if I am trying to remember where I put my purse, it stands out, almost speaks, what with the black and tan stripes.

I have a Coach "briefcase" that I bought from a Coach catalog decades ago - not sure what they called it, as it is sort of casual for a briefcase. Might be good for holding a lap top. In any case, I'm not getting rid of it any time soon. It has faded, and not entirely uniformly, rather like blue jeans do, from navy to an almost velvetty lighter blue-gray. That could be called ugly.. or could be called "patina". I'll take patina.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2008 01:31 pm
@fstop13,
My Kate Spade (real) is a piece of ****. My Coach (real) is partially a piece of ****.
I don't know that I'll ever buy another "designer" purse again. The ones I've spent $50 or less on hold up better, that's for sure.
0 Replies

Dbax5

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2009 09:33 pm
I'm a police detective in Phoenix, Arizona. Just went to 8 hours of training on this. Rest assurred, it is a felony to buy or sell look alike copywrited and trdemarked items. IE. Coach purses, Nike shoes, Rolex watches, even toothpaste and batteries. All this crap sold online that are not the real deal are illegal. You cannot buy a coach purse for $69.
0 Replies