A better question that: "Does god exist"

fungotheclown

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2008 11:08 am
I've provided examples of speciation in past posts, but since you obviously chose to ignore it, I'll provide them once more.

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/speciation.html

As far as being able to explain something without being able to really define it, it happens all the time. We can explain the origin of black holes with out really understanding them, we know what humor is without being able to objectively define it, and when you get right down to it, you would have a hard time defining a human being, but I seriously doubt that you would claim that we must therefore not have come from somewhere (even if you and I clearly disagree on the nature of that somewhere).

If there is no evidence in the natural world for something, isn't it much more reasonable and easier to explain that lack of evidence by assuming that said something doesn't exist, rather than defining it in such a way to make such verifying its existence impossible? There is no more reason to believe in your god, real life, than there is to believe in unicorns, goblins, Thor, or the Incredible Hulk. In fact, there is more reason to believe in Bigfoot, the Loch Ness Monster, UFOs, and ghosts than there is to believe in your god. Do you believe in these creatures too? Because I don't see how you can accept something with no evidence while rejecting something with at least a little; the evidence is questionable, but at least it exists. How about werewolves? Robot ninjas? I saw some of those in Robocop III, so there is some modicum of video evidence that those exist. Sure, they credited it to special effects, but that might be a hoax. My little sister has an invisible friend, is he real too? Frankenstein? Zombies? Gremlins? That would explain why my toaster isn't working. I bet Spiderman is real. I mean, I read about him in a book, and lots of stuff in that book really happened, like the September 11. So, since some of it is true, it must all be true, right? Hobbits must be real too; I read about them in a couple of different books, and we found a skeleton that looks kind of like them a few years back. Same thing with dragons. Batman must be real, because when I think about him patrolling the streets, it makes me feel safe. I prayed to him once, and I did do well on that test, so he must have visited my professor and scared him into giving me a good grade. Have you seen the movie The Mask, with Jim Carrie? I can't disprove that mask's existence, so I guess it's real, right? That's good, I hope I find it.

You're beliefs are unfounded and ridiculous. You are too cowardly to face a world without a god, so you twist facts, deny evidence, and desperately cling to a failed belief system. We can't define species, so evolution must be incorrect? Can you define god? Let me guess, "god is beyond human comprehension and thus undefinable". Well, at least I can point to a group of organisms and call it a species, what do you have to point to?
0 Replies

anton bonnier

Reply Sun 10 Feb, 2008 12:48 am
The Bibble Shocked Shocked Shocked Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Jovana

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2008 11:45 am
~ Dear God,,, if you are all powerful, Omnipotent all knowing, Omniscient everywhere alway's, Omniescient,, how do you account for all of the Rapes and Violence against women and Raphael the nobody? and more than anything babies,,,your own?

Honestly and truly God, how can you ~God ever look me in the face God or private areas God,,, without you God, and your drug lords God, wiping out my memory of the truth forever,,, ~ God how can you even consider having sex with anything? Ever?,,, let alone me,,, without having to convince me to like pain as i am constantly being born as a hairly vaginally (pkging what you hate?),,, infant who you or a stranger steal's from, every second i am good to you.,,, or not.

This will be perfectly o.k. with who ever is running the show,,, who will be the old holy spirit who can never die,,,, reson being killing, as in being completly dead is wrong.

Amen.

with one exception dead to all men ~ emotionally DEAD! (your welcome)

Amen.

Thee Lord Thy God ~God, made promises to all that is indecent, just ask him.
" God would you,,, blow up everything so your seven year old dosen't have to be raped and beaten by you or her so called good dad's?

God, am i pjgy, (still being raped as i type to God and hold a conversation with him)) Raphael or anything that has to do with me as anything at all going to be raped if i continue to live ever?

"God do women or female anythingSS deserve to be raped at all?

God,,, should a girl or anything female learn to like being raped or are you going to implant a don't ever touch me because you should suffer forever Yaway?

God why don't you and your innocent male sons/buddies become a female Holy spirit/ghost forever? But only if you( and you and your buddies like to hate this) be we.

PLEASE THANK YOU amen. Become the holy spirit/ghost forever as a non coerced rape victim sexnothing puppet forever but only if it is against your will.

Please thank you amen. That above statement and lifestyle will make you and your buddies feel more than alive along with absolute hate love.,,, forever as stupid brillant female idiots.

Amen.

Ask and ye shall recieve.

learn

"

,,, seeing how you and your rapist sons,,, buddies well love rape and violence more than innocent anything?

"You do account for them,,, in fact i paula jean gilbert yannalfo and raphael and the ss soldier i am/ was hold you YAWAY and your Holy Rapists not only responsible (because more women have begged you EGO?!

Men as women,,, all they want (is what they can't have!) which is everything that is good like being ultra private,,, ultra modest like thee most ultra modest female ( GOD FIRST) but the opposite happens forever because it will make a fk'd up new order because the men will feel alive,,, like this.

All they are is the opposite of them,,, me. >barefoot and pregnant, against their will and better judgement because,,, it makes no sense for them to be alive,,,,
reason being all so called evil everything is their parents... Butt mostly people that are smarter/dumber than them.

In other words i pjgy would like (just for the innocent) to be able to have divine fun on God's watch along with his buddies as long as,,, they are alive and me also,,, as well as everyone and thing is alive.

Amen. Alone.
Amen. with ultra sensitive hearing (me/we raphael and his other suffering ultra sensitive selves, i don't want to get commands,,, i just want to give them as a royal,,,, i mean loyal asshole,,, forever.
Amen.

Emotional pain meds against their will, it's called ~

Fyry = For Your Real Entertainment ~

~ God and his son's (E) have to take Meds that someone they supposedly love forces them to take as regular overly raped pregnant ultra modest females and males (all that was ~is and will be) because they are still alive,,, no suicide or death,,, especially emotionally mentally and last but not least physically, against their will.,,, so they feel more raped along with being raped.

Please thank you amen.

I paula would like to train raise raphael non sexually as well as the ss soldier as raphaels parents.,,, nirvana.

Seeing how the u.s. goverment owes mr 3 million plus interest,,, they God and his buddies can keep it,,, in return that i pjgy get death forever,,, God Bless that good luck spending it.
Amen.

Suicide would be a blessing but is not allowed as long as they are alive forever starting now and in the new order.

Amen.

The biggest crime doing nothing. So, make me dead to those that do nothing to help me, and make those dead to me who was raped by God and his buddies, forever.
God could you make it so i never want to be a muscian so i don't get raped anymore?
"Yes"
Would you please.

Thank you amen.
Amen.
Amen.
0 Replies

anton bonnier

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2008 11:58 pm
jovana.

You are having difficulty exsplaing? or preaching ? about things, it seems .. either that or you are heavily under medication.
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2008 01:16 am
I worry that someone on earth actually talks this way.

T
Keep your doors locked.
O
0 Replies

Jovana

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2008 06:52 am
~ God,

seeing how you and your sons/buddies like pain here is some more, the inside of your dicks intestines all organs, bones tendons ligaments skin blood semen, eyes noses definatly hair, fur clothes shoes sneakers sandals, animals insects mammals, fish dirt air trees ,,, let's not forget flowers grass weeds,everything that ever was ,,,, birds and bees,, and will be your welcome Amen. Anything that takes your pain away will dissapate Yaway.

Good Luck men Holy men as women and then.

Amen..,,, this will not be again and again it will be constant for smart and stupid as well as inbetween shims forever pregnant with evil heathens god bless shimmering men.

Amen Amen.all men. good luck.

Pleas get to be as sensitive 'click',,, as well as your balls and breassts, belly buttons, on t.v. phones c.d.s everywhere always like i have to be.

Amen. forever,,, thats all, for now. Amen ~ Amen.,,, no death for you or your sons,,, your welcome hon.

Everytime you think or want sex or find me or anything attractive except the ultra pain you deserve, (btw may we fade like terds!).

Your intestines, inner mouth, tongue and tastes buds are sensitive as hell (clicky) ~ should also (on the outside and inside become clicky, good luck with ulcer medication that creates more pain as opposed to taking it away Your Welcome pjgy, raphael and ss men?

Amen.

Please thank you, i mean thank me/we forever you get to see, and then experience, that's called mercy. pjg.
Amen.

I learned that 'Amen' means what is stated above is true and holds true forever, when i pjgy was wrongfully jailed in freezing cold Portsmouth , N.H. 2 years ago when i healed someone. I am a healer of things that resemble people.

Amen.

Amen. the biggest dink along with your suicidal overly medicated sons/buddies, i think the inside of every penis should never be put in or around anything that resembles me, forever, starting now,,, reason beeing i pjgy and my other selves don't like being raped and beaten or beaten and raped ever again so called men.

Amen.

Good Luck praying.The reason the above statement is being, going to be how God and his sons buddies live forever like that is so they don't die from a broken heart,,, your welcome.pjgy thx hs/g.
Nothing but constant crying inside and out,,, emotional ice cubes are for those with clout,,, except God,,, your welcome.~

Amen.

Amen
0 Replies

Jovana

Reply Wed 13 Feb, 2008 03:50 pm
Cops arrest soldiers and soldiers against the cops. Judges against all politicians and vica versa.,,, forever Amen.
0 Replies

fungotheclown

Reply Wed 13 Feb, 2008 03:58 pm
Jonana has killed all meaningful discussion on this thread. That's kind of disappointing.
0 Replies

RealEyes

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2008 01:34 am
real life wrote:

Now please address the issue.

If the 'origin of species' is that one species 'evolves' from another, then at some point members of species X must give birth to members of species Y. Correct?

If evolution happens all the time, then this should be commonplace.

It's not.

Instead we see members of species X giving birth to Xs. The dividing line between species is generally held to be the ability to successfully reproduce.

No fine gradations with difficulty telling where one species stops and the other starts.

Instead a very distinct break between species.

There is a "species" of bird around the arctic circle, which live in five mass groups. Group A can mate and produce young with B. B with C, C with D, and D with E. .. each can produce fertile bona fide descendants with the adjacent flocks. but - group A however, can NOT reproduce with group E.

therefore, they are not of the same Genus correct? they are incompatible. Through extended association they function as a singular species by definition, but only because of the connecting links.

Suppose we were to take away those links? how then do we define them? as two distinctively different species

what does this mean? you are wrong
0 Replies

RealEyes

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2008 01:58 am
If I were christian, I might say
Jovana wrote:
Cops arrest soldiers and soldiers against the cops. Judges against all politicians and vica versa.,,, forever Amen.

'Jovana, Leviticus 19:14 -Thou shalt not curse the deaf, nor put a stumbling-block before the blind, but shalt fear thy God: I am the LORD.

If we are non-believers, do not mount your evidence at our feet, nor shout out praises which are incomprehensible to our unhallowed ears. For these are stumbling blocks that divert us from our personal path to God. Though your untrue eyes have been deceived, we have already been touched by God.

The only evil is our personal deception, the rest is God'
0 Replies