Top Ten Creation Science Discoveries 2007

farmerman

Reply Sat 15 Dec, 2007 04:27 pm
The Institute for Creation Research offers a Masters Degree in Creation SCience either on-line, or at its HQ in el Cajon Calif.
Ive included the pdf application form. Im sure that maybe someone here would want to enroll.ENROLL IN OUR MS PROGRAM NOW
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sat 15 Dec, 2007 06:12 pm
I never enroll in anything these days. I learned that lesson the hard way.

Necessity is another matter,
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2007 08:24 am
everything is not about you ENglish oinker.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2007 08:39 am
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee307/edgarblythe/branch.jpg
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2007 09:36 am
fm wrote-

Quote:
everything is not about you ENglish oinker.

I'm well aware of that. Just don't go plugging stuff at us. Are you on commission?

Don't try comparing your self revelations with mine because you'll discover that it's a great deal more about you than it ever has been about me. So -up your pipe Mr Secure in Academia.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2007 09:47 am
fm asked-

Quote:
WHered dat extra zero come from.?

I'll tell you. Reliance on machines- that's where. You failed to run a rough mental check in round numbers.

Like 3m/sec= 3x60x60m/hr which is an Olympic distance roughly taking half an hour so 6mph would be the obvious answer rather that 60mph. And that's an in the head calculation done in a few seconds.

Perhaps it was an unconsciously willed error because it helped you make the Creation bunch look 10 times dafter than they actually are.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2007 09:56 am
Noddy24 wrote:
. . . and the hamsters pointed this out to the assembled multitudes.

An overly optimistic locution if ever i have read one.
0 Replies

raprap

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2007 10:54 am
spendius wrote:
Perhaps it was an unconsciously willed error because it helped you make the Creation bunch look 10 times dafter than they actually are.

In a way you're right, Spendius, the Creation bunch need no help to make themselves look 10 times daffier than they actually are.

Rap
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2007 11:03 am
Quote:
Noddy24 wrote:
. . . and the hamsters pointed this out to the assembled multitudes.

An overly optimistic locution if ever i have read one.

I tend to have a self-focused, skewed view of the universe.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2007 12:42 pm
I repeat, I meant my questions sincerely, I would hope someone would point me in the direction of Creation Science's latest, er, revelation.
Any new completely irreducible forms to examine?

Joe(anyone?)Nation
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2007 12:50 pm
Name a reducible one.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2007 03:52 pm
Spendi, be a nice troll and go start your own thread if you want to ask questions, on this thread you only get to answer my questions. Okay?

Joe(Oh, and post a link or two now and then, will you?)Nation
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2007 04:12 pm
I'd figured that out already Joe but I just can't help myself having a chirp from time to time. You'll have to make allowances.

Not found a reducible yet eh? Too right. There isn't any.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2007 06:57 pm
Am I going to have to find the answer myself?

Joe(let's see...where to start looking?)Nation
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2007 08:44 pm
Joe Nation wrote:
I repeat, I meant my questions sincerely, I would hope someone would point me in the direction of Creation Science's latest, er, revelation.

They have discovered that by corrupting the science education system at the grade school level, they can produce a population of US citizens who don't understand the basic biology (evolution) underlying all of medicine, and the production of their own food sources.

And despite Snood's observation that this thread appears to be just a chance to pick on the lack of scientific value in creationism, the basic point still remains: Creationism as science is intellectually bankrupt.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2007 05:25 am
ros wrote-

Quote:
They have discovered that by corrupting the science education system at the grade school level, they can produce a population of US citizens who don't understand the basic biology (evolution) underlying all of medicine, and the production of their own food sources.

Which is, taking all the circumstances into account, probably quite a good thing and especially so regarding other matters in the realm of biology where psychological, sociological and economic factors come into play.

Judging by ros's sentence they have also "corrupted" English language expression to the point where meaningless over-simplifications parade themselves as adult discourse presumably in the expectation that even in a science forum no one will notice.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2007 05:50 am
Very nice trolling, troll, lots of really vacuous grumbling, but still no answer to the the question of the thread.

Joe(not even an attempt at one.)Nation
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2007 05:50 am
And, let us not forget spendi, that they provide your otherwise unfullfilled life with substance by allowing you to post clever place holding comments between substantive posts . If it were not for these Creation v Evo threads, youd only be peering into your suds.

Quote:
Judging by ros's sentence they have also blah blah blah blah blah blah blAh blAh blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blaH blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahBLaH BLa..........BLAHHHHH

Spendi always ends with an attempted flourish, its his "swirl"
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2007 05:55 am
Why not cut them a break and ask for only the top one.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2007 06:00 am
But I digress.

The Creation "Science" group has caused mainstrem science to take more care in its causes. The NCSE, a nationwide education lobby and organization devoted to the teaching of proper science in science classes in b oth the secondary and university level, has finally gotten around to publishing its bulletin ON TIME.
Until Dover, the NCSE Bulletin has been a (sort of) quarterly bulletin, and sometimes entire quarters went by Bulletinless. Now, since 2006, the Bulletin has been , pretty much current, on time, and topical, and theyve quit posting those lame little marginal fossils on every stinking page so that if you were reading it on a plane, everybody sitting within your aisle would ask questions about "you collect fossils"?

No, I collect great fossil art.

So the return of Publishing Uniformitarianism can be directly associated with Creation "Science".
0 Replies