Example of Depart (Deprogram pt 2)

Busma

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 07:33 pm
And he I command set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the join.

Then I command he say also unto them on the join hand, Depart from me, the self (the ego) cursed, out to everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: Then I command he answer them, saying, Out truth I say unto all, Out as much as the self (the ego) did it to one of the most of these, the self (the ego) did it to me.

And these I command go away out to everlasting punishment: but the righteous out to life eternal.

^^The force the Devil is did a lot to the Highest. The join = most of these (part of the Devil/ part of the Highest that will do the will of the Devil though shall have detached one day).

Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: everthemore I say unto all, Hereafter I command the self (the ego) understand the Carcase of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming out the blocks of the superphysical.

Everthemore I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go away, the Comforter will come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

^^There are two Comforters. One is the Holy Ghost (the hell causer that goes into desolation) while the other is the sun and the stars (the furnaces of fire that come and go and come etc).

The sever: About this December 22 (two and two):

Then I command two be out the field; the one I command be taken, and the other left.

^^Where will each of the two beings be once out the field? One will be where the sun is...so they'll be taken there, the other will be where paradise is...so they'll be left there.

Two women I command be grinding at the mill; the one I command be taken, and the other left.

^^Grinding in the ion will those women be. One is the superphysical sacred ghost part which will be taken as detached, and the other is the physical self part which will be left. Left where? Wheversoever the body is, there will the eagles be gathered together. So the other left will join being taken, but be taken to where the sun is.

Notice the position of "two" and "I command" and which sentence came first. The second one about two is after what happens to the two beings. Therefore it's about one of the two beings as a different kind of two (temporary duality) being together till commanded not be together any further.

And sabbath happens to be the 7th day (this is concerning Dec 22nd)... "seven" is "sever" when you break the last standing leg on "n". Makes it turn into an "r".

So I command it be at the end of the world: the angels I command come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just, And I command cast them out to the furnace of fire: there I command be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

The law of the universe will be changed you will find out.

Any questions? Well all questions will be answered during the change of the cosmic law. You'll understand every wonder then where you cant hide behind ignorance or fear or ego.

"As for these things which the self (the ego) behold, the days will come, out the which there I command be join one stone upon another, that I command be thrown down."

^^That stone is as a superphysical block under the Evil one's will. Another it is upon is the Highest revealed. The days coming this is out the which. Meaning, this will be found out as being just one day this stone upon another been in. Day two is where the grand cosmic law changed. A counted day to the Highest is not like a counted day on planet earth to intelligent human beings. No! So heed the alter.

"And as he prayed, the fashion of his countenance was altered, and his raiment was white and glistering."
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 585 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 07:39 pm
Food processor
Busma: Here's a curious question: Do you type these things with a Vegematic food processor?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 07:46 pm
Re: Food processor
Ragman wrote:
Busma: Here's a curious question: Do you type these things with a Vegematic food processor?
I was guessing a Popeil Pocket Fisherman.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 08:51 pm
I'm totally awestruck.

Ron Popeil for President.
0 Replies

LDM

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 09:19 pm
Ragman wrote:
I'm totally awestruck.

Ron Popeil for President.

He would use his Electric Food Dehydrator to solve world hunger.
0 Replies

tycoon

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 06:00 am
Didn't he make the Popeil Pocket Pussy for awhile? What would he use that for?
0 Replies

Orobbin

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 06:08 am
hi
the spirit and the ego in a human and the eternal fight between them in a human is called inner dualty, it is a harmony which allows a humans inner instincts to be able to take hold, the only way I've found that creates peace within a human is by harmonizing your body, mind and spirit, once this is done you find inner peace, there are many ways to accomplish this feat, but must all be done wholeheartedly, its not as difficult to achieve as long as you put in the effort...
0 Replies

LDM

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 09:21 am
Re: hi
Orobbin wrote:
the spirit and the ego in a human and the eternal fight between them in a human is called inner dualty, it is a harmony which allows a humans inner instincts to be able to take hold, the only way I've found that creates peace within a human is by harmonizing your body, mind and spirit, once this is done you find inner peace, there are many ways to accomplish this feat, but must all be done wholeheartedly, its not as difficult to achieve as long as you put in the effort...

Someone should make a list of silly religious buzzwords that people like to use, like "duality" and "eternal."

Jeez, Christians use the concept of infinity more than I do and I'm a Mathematician.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 11:53 am
Further example of the dangers of mucopolysaccharineurodigitosis.

See posts here:

http://www.able2know.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2909654#2909654

and here:

http://www.able2know.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2740612#2740612
0 Replies